cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Aacambientlightting.exe' crash and problem did not solve after full uninstall and reinstall

MKABAB1988
Level 8

'Aacambientlightting.exe' crash and problem did not solve after full uninstall and reinstall, then how?

1) I did use ArmouryCrateUninstallTool.exe and then reinstall back, and just updates the 'Device & Component' but I did not update the Armory Crate version 5.7.9.0 (UWP Apps & Core Service), however the crash still happened, why?

2) Also, how to set and prevent  Armory Crate from automatically updated?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm also not sure what are the problems. I did uninstall and reinstall again. But this time I did not update the Armoury Crate at all and I did not using/download Aura Wallpapers at all. Now already 2 weeks I have no problem at all. I think it is solve. Just not sura the problem is because of the Armoury Crate update version or because of using Aura Wallpaper or both.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MauroMass
Level 8

I've been having the same problem for weeks now, even the latest updates haven't fixed the problem.
I have follow the step to uninstall completly and reinstall, but the issue is the same.
I also have excessive CPU usage in the AURA sync, for now I have put a profile NOT synced.

image.png

I'm also not sure what are the problems. I did uninstall and reinstall again. But this time I did not update the Armoury Crate at all and I did not using/download Aura Wallpapers at all. Now already 2 weeks I have no problem at all. I think it is solve. Just not sura the problem is because of the Armoury Crate update version or because of using Aura Wallpaper or both.

akshaydhage430g
Level 7

AacAmbient Lighting.exe Application Error problem Screenshot (1361).png

Let's hope ASUS realizes it's happening to a lot of people and does something about it.