cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 G17 Strix Scar sometimes gets stuck on restart, reinstall Aura Sync software?

fluffy11
Level 7
Also, keyboard lighting stops working. Should I reinstall Aura Sync or Armoury Crate software to resolve this? Noticing that the problem sometimes happens after coming out of sleep mode. Already tried the "one click diagnosis" button in the Myasus software and it did not find any problems.
3 REPLIES 3

Blake1
Level 10
Hi there,
May I have the specific model name? G733QR or G733QS?
Was there any update or modification before the issue happened?
And please kindly help to describe more detail or share a video of the issue.
How is the keyboard backlight not working? it is not lighting up in certain sceanario?
Thank you.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hi there,
May I have the specific model name? G733QR or G733QS?
Was there any update or modification before the issue happened?
And please kindly help to describe more detail or share a video of the issue.
How is the keyboard backlight not working? it is not lighting up in certain sceanario?
Thank you.

It is the G733QR. I have only owned the laptop for about a month. Sometimes after coming out of sleep the keyboard does not light up. So I try to restart but it gets stuck restarting. Also, sometimes the Xbox 360 controller stops working after a while. And sometimes the volume + or - buttons stop working. All the problems seem to occur after exiting sleep mode. Also, the laptop does not seem to be going to sleep when closing the lid: I have to trigger sleep with fn+f11. I already tried reinstalling Armoury Crate. What should I try next?

Blake1
Level 10
Hello fluffy,
Please kindly check if your BIOS is up to date and load default setting again.
And for sleep mode, have you checked the power options and the advanced power setting?
Thank you.