cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pg27uq

Neon_Lights
Level 7
MarshallR wrote:
Just checked: PG27 production starts now in May, so mid/late May/early June for first markets depending on how it's being shipped.

Not sure X series yet. It's often mostly waiting for mass-production of panel availability and/or mass production to meet a certain quality standard.

For the record: Monitors don't wait for graphics cards. They just launch on their own schedule.*





My original post:

https://www.inet.se/produkt/2210502/acer-27-predator-x27-4k-144hz-hdr-g-sync-quantum-dot

On this retailer site, the Acer Predator X27 is listed as to be shipped April 5th. Because ASUS usually release their version a little earlier than Acer/the other manufacturers, it is likely that the PG27UQ will be released (assuming that shipping date is correct) during March, this would also still stick to the Q1 2018 release window.


For reference, see the posts in this thread:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1620061/vc-asus-announces-swift-pg27uq-4k-ips-144hz-g-sync-hdr-monitor/10...

http://www.overclock.net/t/1620061/vc-asus-announces-swift-pg27uq-4k-ips-144hz-g-sync-hdr-monitor/11...
1,229,847 Views
1,676 REPLIES 1,676

ELIESEH
Level 11
In conclusion, to not having image quality loss or image compression in theory, PG27UQ should be run in HDR 4K 98Hz 10bit or SDR 4K 120Hz 8 bit?*
Thank u*

deadchip12
Level 7
Damn Rtings just destroyed Acer X27: https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/acer/predator-x27

*Doubt PG27UQ can fare better

deadchip12 wrote:
Damn Rtings just destroyed Acer X27: https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/acer/predator-x27

*Doubt PG27UQ can fare better


already known these monitors are completely wayyyy overpriced.*
PG27UQ same as x27, same panel different cover.
https://youtu.be/wFOTBC-Pa-c
Watch this also*

ELIESEH wrote:
already known these monitors are completely wayyyy overpriced.*
PG27UQ same as x27, same panel different cover.
https://youtu.be/wFOTBC-Pa-c
Watch this also*


that is completely overexposed and exaggerated. You will see that in even best fald va tv like the z9d

75269
*
I need to see the monitor in person to properly evaluate the blooming.

ELIESEH wrote:
already known these monitors are completely wayyyy overpriced.*
PG27UQ same as x27, same panel different cover.
https://youtu.be/wFOTBC-Pa-c
Watch this also*


Thats amazing game on that video! I must have it, how is its name?

Srsly, guys, stop playng white box on black background. It does mean nothing. Play 100hrs Assasins Creed Origins in HDR and talk after that. And tie your jaws firmly, you will need it.

Nikorasu95
Level 7
Anyway to remove the anti glare filter on the monitor screen? I don't like it because I can see it when using the monitor and it looks smeared or grainy looking. I want to see this monitor in the clearest picture possible and the anti glare filter prevents that from happening. Also when I'm looking at a white background i'm not getting a clear white. I wish monitor manufactures would release two models of the same monitor, one glossy and one anti glare.

are people still complaining about the pg27uq on here ? I have been too busy enjoying my display and waiting for 2080ti's to arrive

bubba123 wrote:
are people still complaining about the pg27uq on here ? I have been too busy enjoying my display and waiting for 2080ti's to arrive


LOL, you don't have anything to do in life other than gaming ?
get a life bro.
We are too busy doing many things other than gaming.
We gave our opinions and that is.

ELIESEH wrote:
LOL, you don't have anything to do in life other than gaming ?
get a life bro.
We are too busy doing many things other than gaming.
We gave our opinions and that is.


I have not made a post on this forum in awhile I have been away enjoying life working with friends and family gaming on my off days about to take a vacation at end of this month. I just came to report the BFGD and the PG35VQ have been delayed into 2019

bubba123 wrote:
I have not made a post on this forum in awhile I have been away enjoying life working with friends and family gaming on my off days about to take a vacation at end of this month. I just came to report the BFGD and the PG35VQ have been delayed into 2019




You got a link for where you heard that the pg35vq is delayed into 2019?