cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pg27uq firmware

Specfox
Level 7
So where is the firmware which was supposed to come by the end of 2018?
27 REPLIES 27

KOT0005 wrote:
Common Asus, when is this Firmware coming ?

What he said .

permo
Level 7
Yeah same here. The customer support ignores the question when you mail them. Worst experience ever, no more Asus for me.

uplink
Level 9
Hello, still no update on monitor? 🙂

Psycrow
Level 11
When will soon be now

Psycrow wrote:
When will soon be now

https://www.overclock.net/forum/27994536-post3092.html
been out for a couple of days. i already installed it. took 51 minutes for me. no more black crush, some new options in the OSD.

not sure if its because ive left it at 144hz, when i usually used 120, but i think the fans are working faster. i can really feel the air blowing out the top. it doesnt sound any noiser

saltedham1 wrote:
https://www.overclock.net/forum/27994536-post3092.html
been out for a couple of days. i already installed it. took 51 minutes for me. no more black crush, some new options in the OSD.

not sure if its because ive left it at 144hz, when i usually used 120, but i think the fans are working faster. i can really feel the air blowing out the top. it doesnt sound any noiser

Just wanted to ask are you trolling ?

There is no software with in the zip file to flash the FW to monitor what did you use our did you do it ?
And which file is the FRIMWARE ?

btrach144
Level 7
Updated my firmware as well. No issues. Power cycled and rebooted my monitor after the update.

btrach144 wrote:
Updated my firmware as well. No issues. Power cycled and rebooted my monitor after the update.

Are you trolling ?

mastering3d
Level 7
I can confirm that 100% this works ,Yesterday when i download the files there was no EXE file in there just a microsoft file and A COLOUR MANGERMENT FILE .

100% working and take about 51 mins ,And boom it works and my god I am so HAPPY that now i can use this monitor at 144hz 4k THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE LINK you are a LIFE SAVER ,Why in the hell as ASUS not put this on there site under the monitor for people like me that have been so frustrated waiting for over a year now .

When you download the ZIP file you will see NVIDIA-GSYNC-Updater.exe in side just run that and it will tel you on screen what to do next .