cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice on my PG278Q RMA

RazorEye
Level 8

Hey gang, hope someone can calm me down a little here. I have an RMA on my PG278Q that I just got back, opening the box up to find the stand completely disassembled with all the screws in a baggy and no instructions to put back together. OK, I can handle that, except the damn ribbon cable from the monitor upright to the base snapped in two. I've had to call twice to file a claim, given different ID #s each time, told to e-mail pictures to an address that keeps bouncing back to me as no longer in use, multiple phone calls and live chats. I sent another e-amil to asus_cc@asus.com and it hasn't bounced back so I'm hopeful it got through and I will hear back about it.

I'm wondering if anyone has had a situation like this, could possible point me in another avenue to resolve this? I love this monitor, grabbed it the day it was released in NA and it ran flawless for 16 months. I just want my monitor back and to get off of my backup that I had laying around(a 24in at 1440x900, everything is so small!!!).

Hell, I'd even settle for a place to order the cable and do the repair myself.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
1 REPLY 1

Dysternaut
Level 7
I hope there has been some communication from Asus about your claim at this point?

Either way, if they are unresponsive or just plain rude, make more noise here on the forum untill a moderator on here contacts you and asks for case details. That helped things happen a lot faster in my case.