cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCIX.com /Asus PG348Q

mwe3302
Level 9
well I can't wait any longer I see that NCIX has them in stock for $1,300.00 I bit the bullet and bought one tonight, I have never ordered from Ncix.com so I hope that it will be on the up and up, will get back to you in 5-8 days when its sitting pretty on my desk
I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D
11 REPLIES 11

Swaggyjeff wrote:
I talked to amazon chat support on march 30th. They are receiving stock on April the 2nd for the asus pg348q you might want to contact them to see If you will be receiving your pre-order for that shipment/batch

Nah, they canceled my preorder when i ordered the x34. I will wait till later on this year, i want to see if there are any bmgremlins in it first, i asked a csr at amazon the other day when they were getting them and she said unknown
I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D

My story is that I've been waiting for this monitor for the longest time like many of you. However, I almost bought the Predator, in fact on April 27th I had decided then that I would pick it up from my local Memory Express. I checked one last time on the various sites to see if any of the PG348Q's were in stock anywhere and NCIX Canada had just listed them. I jumped then and there. I purchased it online. The next day I received an email stating they wanted confirmation from an amount the refunded back to my credit card. I had to wait several days for the amount to show up. Finally it did and I confirmed the two small amounts and soon thereafter my order was processed and the monitor shipped. Two days later I received it! It's a work of art. I have been using it for the last week and half now and I couldn't be happier. I'm so glad I got this one and didn't settle for the Predator. As far as BLB, there is some minor bleed in the upper left corner but not noticeable in game. Which is where I spend all my time on this beast anyway. As for gaming, I've only played The Division and Dirt Rally on it so far. I've tested out some other games and some of the older titles are in 16x9 mode. I honestly can't say anything bad about this one. Other than of course the hefty price tag. At the same time. I spend a lot of time PC gaming and want that to be the best experience it can be, with that said, it's my honest opinion that this monitor delivers on that. Well worth the wait!