cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Specs Posted for the PG27VQ

AlexTheRepublic
Level 9
Here are the full specs: https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-SWIFT-PG27VQ/specifications/

My trusted local electronics retailer informed me via a sales person (I guess) that the new series will be available for purchase in a week or two (hopefully less than that). What do you think about this monitor? Are you exited or even for sure buying it? I think it's amazing. Let's see how well the TN panel turns out to be.
5 REPLIES 5

Cornholiooo
Level 7
I am also very excited for this monitor, but i wonder if they got rid of the quantum dot tech since the event in Berlin early April :eek:

Cornholiooo wrote:
I am also very excited for this monitor, but i wonder if they got rid of the quantum dot tech since the event in Berlin early April :eek:

Since there's no mention of it on the Overview product page there's a high probability that they did drop it...

Rhialto
Level 7
3D Vision compatible! YES! Now should I get this one or the PG278QR? That is the question!

Rhialto wrote:
3D Vision compatible! YES! Now should I get this one or the PG278QR? That is the question!

I just got an MG278Q instead of the Swift PG278QR since there's no critical difference. I would have liked the G-Sync feature, though, but since I like fast paced games like FPS or Action ones I would've disabled it anyway.

cljustin
Level 8
I' m waiting for the PG27UQ. 4K and 144hz sounds amazing.