cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant runt Trippel swift monitors...

OLIMOPA
Level 7
Alright finally got the 3 monitors to work with the most absurd solution dont ask me what i did please hehe, but now i have another wierd problem.
So the problem i have been having is running 3 monitors with my 2 newly bought nvidia 980 ti running in sli.
So i wanted to run the 3 monitors in surround at 144Hz(Each monitor running at 144Hz), but for some reason im not allowed to go above 85Hz otherwise one of my Asus swift monitors starts going bananas and ends up blinking and and looks like it broke or something and ends up shutting down and i end up with only 2 monitors working, butthe 2x monitors are working perfectly fine at 144Hz.
At first i thought there was something wrong with the monitor i bought but when i tryed switching place between the monitors it ends up working fine, so its not any of the monitors that are malfunctioning.
When i run them normally as well i can only run 2x monitors at 144Hz and the third one at max 85Hz, the turbo button does not work at all to switch to 144Hz.
The only way to get the 3 monitors to work is that i have to run them at 85Hz, wich kinda is a bummer...
Could it be the drivers for the 980 ti since its a new graphics card out on the market?

Running drivers : 353.49
0 REPLIES 0