cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog strix xg27wq - issue with asus display widget

Ture919
Level 7
Hi everyone, any of you have this monitor from asus? I got it on amazon, it works fine but when I start ASUS DISPLAY WIDGET I get this:

https://ibb.co/Ht1K0Dj

Translate from italian: "SELECTED MONITOR IS NOT SUPPORTED"

The asus assistance told me that after a serial check, the message appears because the monitor is destined for the German market, amazon is sending me another one, which from tracking I always see coming from a factory in Germany, so I believe that it does not nothing will change.

Have any of you had the same problem with this monitor?
4 REPLIES 4

lLegendaary
Level 9
The app may have issue with your monitor but if your monitor working fine so why your worried ?
it may be this app is not really supporting your monitor or maybe need to be updated to support your monitor >

Try to update the app or downgrade and see ?

lLegendaary wrote:
The app may have issue with your monitor but if your monitor working fine so why your worried ?
it may be this app is not really supporting your monitor or maybe need to be updated to support your monitor >

Try to update the app or downgrade and see ?

I've already tried reinstalling the software, and installed the latest version available. The monitor is good ok but I would have preferred the software to be compatible too, I contacted asus support again and they are sending me a replacement product, we will see if the problem is actually due to the monitor region.

ricktendo
Level 7
What version software do you have?

Same "SELECTED MONITOR IS NOT SUPPORTED" on pg329q when using disaplay port.
On HDMI asus display widget work without problems, so it seem like software issue.