cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4K ROG 32 inch or above monitor

rayliang127
Level 7
Just wondering if there's a ROG monitor with 4K (2160P) HDR G-Sync 100Hz or above with DisplayPort 1.4 HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 with at least 32 inches or up in the work? Recently I just purchased a ROG PG348Q with it only comes with HDMI 1.2 and HDCP 1.4 and is 1440P. I wanted to play PS4 Pro in 4K but it only supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, not to mention it does not support 1440P but requires 2160P. Don't get me wrong, the monitor is beautiful and I loved it in every way except the fact that it doesn't come with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, which limits usage with some current high resolution devices. I understand that it was my fault for purchasing the monitor without doing thorough research but it was on sale so I jumped without thinking much.... Just wondering if ASUS is planning to release a monitor with those capabilities. Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10

Well it's sad that this panel has been delayed for so long...

I think I'll keep an eye out for CES news on LG’s latest QHD gaming monitor (model 34GK950G), which has 'Nano IPS' technology, G-Sync, 5K resolution (5120 x 2160), HDR600.

LG's public reveal of sorts: http://www.lgnewsroom.com/2017/12/new-lg-monitors-boast-premium-picture-quality-and-performance-impr...