cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who owns g751jt with g-sync? Need your comment/reviews:)

ghunter323
Level 7
Hi guys, I am planning to buy g751jt with g sync for 1795( with promo from newegg.com).. Any comments/recommendations about this product? Thanks guys for any help.. Still cannot decide if this laptop worth to buy or not
4 REPLIES 4

clockworksatan
Level 7
Well, I've only owned my G751JT (without G-Sync) for just under a month now and can assure you that it's an absolutely brilliant machine. Well worth every penny, really fast and very capable of playing the latest games at high settings. The jury is still out on whether G-Sync makes enough of a difference to quality the higher price tag though, when it's possible to push the screen refresh rate of the non-G-Sync model up as high as 100Hz.
Asus ROG G751JT-T7115H
17.3" IPS, Intel i7-4720HQ, 16Gb RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX970m, 256Gb M.2 SSD + 1Tb SSHD

joshindaphils
Level 11
Consider a non-G-Sync model as well, unless you value G-Sync on your laptop monitor highly, there are good deals on the old models now, that are otherwise identical (some get an additional 100MHz in CPU clock.

antoine52200
Level 8
The G751 is a great laptop, one of the best and not that expensive compared to SAGER, MSI, Aorus... The build quality is perfect on mine, the screen is amazing and can be overclocked up to 100Hz (everything is butter smooth). And if you want a cool and silent powerful laptop just go for it. it's by far the best cooling solution i've seen.. For G-Sync, it depends if you can afford the extra cost, and if you play a lot of games.. G-sync is really great! i wish i knew it was coming a month ago..

ghunter323
Level 7
Thanks for your comments guys. I think I will buy the gsync version of this laptop. Asus removed the 128gb ssd at 1499 but price still they sel at the same price. 256gb ssd decreased by 200ish and gsync version at old price of laptop with 256gb ssd with a discount. Nice marketing move asus, I have no choice but to buy your awesome gsync version. Lol