cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Secret to getting someone not completely F***Ing retarded on the support

Mirage
Level 7
Lines, because after 3 total RMA's (The first one actually did something but that was back for a dead GPU, but who knows maybe the cause is something on the GPU again) I am getting fed up enough to wish I was in california to go beat the support techs with my still failing laptop.

Seriously, is there ANY official ASUS people on this forum that are even remotely useful?
63 REPLIES 63

chrsplmr
Level 18
No .. I mean I love this 'bar'.
Definition: Bar-A gathering place of like minded individuals in the pursuit of mutual happiness.
Feelings? Pour more LN2, cures all.

I personally, you can ask my wife (haha), look upon emotions as weaknesses
except for two, love and empathy. The shame is not in an emotion but
in it's control then over logic. It is forbidden, of myself, for myself.
[Candid? ... then I would not be repeating it .. also forbidden .. ]

In summary, Emotions are like Money Here. Worthless.

My apologies OP ... but as you can see above 'the fix' is in.

chrsplmr wrote:

I personally, you can ask my wife (haha), look upon emotions as weaknesses

No, Nope. You won't say anything that has any value in my life. What you just wrote is the definition of a psychopath.

TheGongshow wrote:
No, Nope. You won't say anything that has any value in my life. What you just wrote is the definition of a psychopath.

@TheGongshow, please consider that @chrsplmr's warped sense of humor. I know it may not seem funny to the rest of us, but please laugh for his sake. He means well, just trying to encourage and cheer you up! 🙂
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Zygomorphic wrote:
@TheGongshow, please consider that @chrsplmr's warped sense of humor. I know it may not seem funny to the rest of us, but please laugh for his sake. He means well, just trying to encourage and cheer you up! 🙂

Zy - Really ? Let me ask you something. "Have you lost your fluck'n mind?"

TheGongshow wrote:

Sorry GONG'd ... WRONG !!! Psycopaths are not capable of Any emotion .. the feelings of others never
occurs to them. As brotherZy points out, I'm on your side.

Zygomorphic wrote:

Zy - Thank You as always for the kind words. hahahhahahahaa

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES OriginalPoster -- Back on Topic -- Please !!!

Mirage: Any Word ?

TheGongshow wrote:

Sorry GONG'd ... WRONG !!! Psycopaths are not capable of Any emotion .. the feelings of others never
occurs to them. (as witnessed below.)

Zygomorphic wrote:

Some may not consider 'Your' remarks funny .. but I just laughed and laughed. thnx.

As the Great George Bush (W) may have once said, "I NEVER start a War I can not Win."

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES OriginalPoster -- Back on Topic -- Please !!! c.

chrsplmr
Level 18
TheGongshow wrote:

occurs to them. (as witnessed below.)

Zygomorphic wrote:

Some may not consider 'Your' remarks funny .. but I just laughed and laughed. thnx.

As the Great George Bush (W) may have once said, "I NEVER finish a War I can not Win."

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES OriginalPoster -- Back on Topic -- Please !!!

Mirage: Any Word ?

Mason
Level 10
Mirage, I have word that we have a motherboard for G73Sw on hand. From your previous repair history, it looks like this may be what you need to fix the issue. I'll send you a PM with the details.

There you go Mirage .. this is what 'we' were trying to say.

The magic word: Mason.

Best of Luck .c.

(no disrespect to you cl-scott .. we know your there too,
and thankYou .. trust we will keep 'rub'n' you til you
are magic too..it's the way of the ROG .. as soon as
we get all that 'Apple' smell off ya...hahhahaha.)

Mason@ASUS wrote:
Mirage, I have word that we have a motherboard for G73Sw on hand. From your previous repair history, it looks like this may be what you need to fix the issue. I'll send you a PM with the details.

Mostly irrelevant since today's the 21st and I go back to college on the 25th and i -NEED- my laptop for work up there. (Even if I got it back I'd have to spend a day or two reinstalling since inevitably they always seem to wipe the hard drive for whatever back-assward reason they can come up with) So unless theres a way I can get a -quick- repair while up at college (I don't even know if there's one of those fed-ex RMA centers up there in utica in new york) I can't afford to send it away even with all the little problems.

(For clarification -> 3 days shipping - > 2 days of screwing about -> 2-3 hours to actually replace the motherboard -> 3 days of waiting for the ship back, comes out way past the 25th?)

Additionally the post that says sent yesterday information, No PM.

So unless I can get it back at the latest the 27th, I don't see the point in trying.

Though ASUS could always be nice and just send me the motherboard, because I know how to disassemble and replace things.

Another question, is this going to be an actual replacement or like many horror stories that i've heard where they shove a refurbished board into my comp and then return it only to break again?