Fire
Level 10
17 REPLIES 17

dstrakele
Level 14
Dreamonic wrote:
Ya! F the POLICE!

Mike_Lu@ASUS wrote:
hi, are you telling me what modle use is?

scarletvw wrote:
What did he just say?

@Zygomorphic speaks fluent @Mike_Luwanese, so I will defer to his translation if he provides one. My translation is "What is your model number?"

OR he's asking @Dreamonic if he actually uses his laptop to "F the POLICE"? Could be that's why he's got sticky keys. I know I wouldn't want to use his laptop afterwards....
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

dstrakele wrote:
@Zygomorphic speaks fluent @Mike_Luwanese, so I will defer to his translation if he provides one. My translation is "What is your model number?"

OR he's asking @Dreamonic if he actually uses his laptop to "F the POLICE"? Could be that's why he's got sticky keys. I know I wouldn't want to use his laptop afterwards....

Fricken translators!
YES, I'm sure the latter is EXACTLY what the question was about, and it's squeaky keys damn it! Haha.

dstrakele
Level 14
It seemed WAY out of character from Mike's previous comments. He was always so businesslike. I need to give him more credit for his sense of humor...

dstrakele wrote:
I are today what comment cannot tomorrow. I long walks beach like senses. Humor I it more way. Always.

You deserve just as much credit. You don't need to hide anymore, good job for expressing yourself there!

(ahahaha)

- back on topic

Fire
Level 10
what the fak are u muppets talking about? stop goofing around and stay on topic..bunch of spoiled brats

dstrakele
Level 14
LOL - No, I think I better go back into hiding...

I drunk type sometimes too... :cool:

Hahahaha,

..Good stuff.