cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using AudioWizard with headphones

Agent5559
Level 7
Hello, everybody! I have recently bought a new laptop, and predictably, I mean ASUS G750JH. I got used to it but I couldn't solve out just one problem that has to do with the equalizer. I prefer to enhance manually the sound, but this time... Unfortunately, the program known as MaxxAudio / AudioWizard is not gonna recognize my headphones that I use half of the time I spend after my laptop. I guess the program wants for me to use mini-jack, but my headphones are only connected through the USB interface.
Okay, I thought, I could enhance the sound the old way, using Realtek app, but instead of the equalizer I was offered to launch AudioWizard.

So, in short: AudioWizard won't work with my headphones. Is there any chance of fixing this?

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

Davis_Kerman
Level 7
thats because the USB sound system only goes through realteks control panel, and its not that good, if you get Razer Virtual surround sound, it'll fix that because it has an option designed for usb headphones, or if your pair of headphones needs a program to run them, like Logitech G430's do (my headphones), and that soundsystem sucks, if the bass goes up to much, they crackle, but not if you connect them to the 3.5 mm jack. they are amazing then. my solution for you would be to get razer surround sound, its very nice and if you dont really care about audio wizard anymore, its a fine substitution. but there is no way to run USB headphones off of audio wizard, its designed for the normal stereo speakers and the audio jack.