cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The latest NVIDIA GeForce 314.07 Driver does not recognize my G75VX GTX 670MX

SpeedyPC
Level 7
G'day all,

The latest NVIDIA GeForce 314.07 driver does not recognize my G75VX GTX 670MX because it said this graphic could not find compatible graphics hardware, I download for the W8 Pro 64bit file called '314.07-notebook-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql.exe' have I done something wrong because it won't allow me to install the latest driver please confirm problem with G75VX notebook.

Thank you
ASUS G75VX-T4153H
11,275 Views
17 REPLIES 17

mrwolf
Level 10
Hey there speedy, why dont you try the latest latest beta driver here : http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/notebook-win8-win7-64bit-314.21-beta-driver-uk.html

Should be compatible with your system and is better than 314.07


mrwolf wrote:
Hey there speedy, why dont you try the latest latest beta driver here : http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/notebook-win8-win7-64bit-314.21-beta-driver-uk.html

Should be compatible with your system and is better than 314.07


I prefer to download the latest whql file as I not trust beta version thanks, I appreciate you're help.
ASUS G75VX-T4153H

SpeedyPC
Level 7
Sorry double post
ASUS G75VX-T4153H

SpeedyPC wrote:
I prefer to download the latest whql file as I don't trust beta version thanks is this a bug problem with NVIDIA driver ??


The beta is much better then the current whql.

mrwolf
Level 10
Well just to let you know 90% of people here use beta drivers.. Nvidia is known for very stable and effective beta drivers..

314.14 wasnt so good but this one is great 🙂 has improved performance for tomb raider alot and adds better support for TressFX technology like physX


mrwolf wrote:
Well just to let you know 90% of people here use beta drivers.. Nvidia is known for very stable and effective beta drivers..

314.14 wasnt so good but this one is great 🙂 has improved performance for tomb raider alot and adds better support for TressFX technology like physX


Okay thanks for the feedback mrwolf I'll give this a spin 😉
ASUS G75VX-T4153H

PlaneName
Level 10
Yeah I use the beta drivers :D, the Tressfx is very nice on Tomb raider but if you go very closely to the hair the FPS droped under 10 well for the GTX 560 Ti. TressFX is something alright.
Case: Antec 300 Mini Tower Motherboard: GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (rev1.3) CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 560ti (950mhz) RAM: G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz PSU: Corsair CX 750 Driver: 320.00
Been building PC's for 8 Years! 😉

DirtyCodingHabi
Level 9
Only the latest beta driver supports GTX 670MX. So you can either use an old driver from ASUS or get the latest beta.

I'm using the latest beta and it has many performance improvements 🙂

SpeedyPC
Level 7
Thanks for all you're support and I've download the latest v314.14 beta for my G75VX GTX 670MX so far so good, I never used beta platform driver because I was very concern about bugs problems and in most cases beta drivers can sometime damage the built in GTX 670MX as well they can damage you're desktop graphic card if you're not bloody careful.
ASUS G75VX-T4153H