You can try the following steps:
# prepare everything required to complete the procedure in offline mode
- Download latest Win10 DHC Intel driver // https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/88967/intel-core-i7-6700hq-processor-6m-cache-u...
- Download latest NVIDIA driver for your card model from the official site
- Download the latest version of DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) // search google
- Extract DDU contents to some accessible location ( C: or Desktop )
# go in offline mode
- Disable automatic re-connect to your home WiFi (for best results, turn-off the router itself to ensure no internet from this step until the end)
# uninstall old/current drivers
- (Re)Boot in Safe-Mode
- Run DDU as Admin
- Tick the setting to 'disable automatic windows drivers update'
- Uninstall NVIDIA driver (choose the option to do it without reboot)
- Uninstall Intel driver (choose the option to reboot after uninstall complete)
- Now the PC should boot normally, without drivers and without a way to automatically download (remember to turn-off the house-router, not the machine wifi-antena)
# perform clean install of the drivers in the given order
- Right-click on the Intel installer -> Run-as-Admin -> Reboot after install is complete
(again DO NOT GRANT INTERNET ACCESS UNTIL ALL STEPS ARE DONE)
- Right-click on the NVIDIA installer -> Run-as-Admin -> Express install (tick the option to make 'clean install') -> Reboot after install is complete
# all done, your problem should be now gone 🙂
You can turn-on the router and grant internet access to the PC.