cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog G752VY BIOS upgrade to 208 version causing slow boot, 206 ok?

JOHATASH
Level 7
Hi , after upgrading my bios from 206 to 208ver. System load time come very very big, about 90sec.
What can i do, who has the same problem?Help!
108 REPLIES 108

Me too, from push on powerbutton to Windows 10 64b logon screen: 18.37 sec.

G752VY-T7049T, 64GB Ram BIOS v2.11

Regards!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ROG_HARDCORE
Level 7
This is not funny. Hopefully they release soon.

ROG_HARDCORE wrote:
This is not funny. Hopefully they release soon.

Well, you've got such a great sense of humor ... :rolleyes:

ROG_HARDCORE
Level 7
Please, just let the R&D do their work. No further discussion required. They know best whats wrong in their code.

ROG_HARDCORE wrote:
Please, just let the R&D do their work. No further discussion required. They know best whats wrong in their code.

someone Have these issue like me and someone is not/ I can provide log files if needed.

However, you can not deny that making best product includs a large Number of testers that is, us users, and we must say to developers about these phenomena. Otherwise they will not make a good product!

ROG_HARDCORE wrote:

The more input the better information you have. If the R&D dept knew everything that was going on and what was wrong with the BIOS this thread would not even exist. They draw information from places such as this to see whats going on. Its not like there are a thousand people all with G752VY laptops sitting in a room with them running tests all day. While I can't say for sure Id be willing to wager there is a small team of a dozen people or less that are dedicated to the BIOs revisions of everything including desktop platforms.
Better thing would be to submit a technical inquiry on the support page so its logged in their system of what problems you are having. This is their go to source for problem resolution. Im not saying you wont get a lame response from a level 1 support rep but it gets the issue logged.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

ROG_HARDCORE wrote:

This statement are for those who have Perfect GOD machine that never help but just " I dont have issues, i dont have issues this , i dont have issues that.. i own a god machine " or "only you have this problem, in my world everything is perfect "
shut up. keep it clean.
Now i know why many pros, developers, programmers and many hot blood fans leave this forums. Example on spark tool.

Joining REAL COMMUNITY in taiwan, china have more fun, seriously
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=rog&ie=utf-8&tp=0
Tolerate, jokes, helps, buy and sells, showing, share idea and review. this is what i love. and

100% of them who own G752VY have same problem as us.
Fan speed differ, slow boot, HOT audio chipset, Fastboot not save, USB legacy option in bios if disabled, acpi.sys will spike high cpu usage.... so on.

so now, we wait for updates. thats it. Clean.

ROG_HARDCORE wrote:
This statement are for those who have Perfect GOD machine that never help but just " I dont have issues, i dont have issues this , i dont have issues that.. i own a god machine " or "only you have this problem, in my world everything is perfect "
shut up. keep it clean.
Now i know why many pros, developers, programmers and many hot blood fans leave this forums. Example on spark tool.

Joining REAL COMMUNITY in taiwan, china have more fun, seriously
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=rog&ie=utf-8&tp=0
Tolerate, jokes, helps, buy and sells, showing, share idea and review. this is what i love. and

100% of them who own G752VY have same problem as us.
Fan speed differ, slow boot, HOT audio chipset, Fastboot not save, USB legacy option in bios if disabled, acpi.sys will spike high cpu usage.... so on.

so now, we wait for updates. thats it. Clean.

I don't understand your ploy here. You are quoting and negating your own post with blasphemy.

Taking stabs only perpetuates ignorance.

Reporting not having issues is just as important as reporting having issues. It introduces different environment variables to be able to narrow down just exactly what is causing some to have certain issues and others to not experience them. We already know for fact that different hardware is being used in different regions. What we don't know is how far it's goes. Does it make it down to different vendors for components on motherboards?

Happy to hear you enjoy the Tawianese forum as you certainly have none here. So both G752 owners there have 100% of all reported problems?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

pigulici
Level 8
Me too...