cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog g703gs factory image?

sa_783
Level 9
Good afternoon! I ask for help. This is my problem. When the computer was first started, 1709 was installed, everything worked fine, all the programs were started, after the upgrade to 1803 there were problems. Does not start
GameVisual, the system began to reboot, podtormazhivaet. Tried to return to the factory settings, the recovery reaches 90% and stops, produces an error.
Maybe someone has a factory original image sistemy.Budu very grateful.
Laptop ASUS G703GS.
5 REPLIES 5

Clintlgm
Level 14
Most likely 1803 replaced you hardware driver with windows native drivers, you need to reinstall the drivers from your eSupport folder that should get you going again. If for some reason you have deleted that eSupport folder or you just want to check for updated drivers Asus Support Downloads

You should take a few minutes and edit your profile and fill in your computer Specs
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
Most likely 1803 replaced you hardware driver with windows native drivers, you need to reinstall the drivers from your eSupport folder that should get you going again. If for some reason you have deleted that eSupport folder or you just want to check for updated drivers Asus Support Downloads

You should take a few minutes and edit your profile and fill in your computer Specs

Installed from scratch 1803, the driver with the office. site downloaded and installed and still GameVisual does not start.7494974950

sa.783 wrote:
Installed from scratch 1803, the driver with the office. site downloaded and installed and still GameVisual does not start.7494974950

So you're saying that you deleted the esupport folder? Clean installs are always tricky nowadays and not necessary at all. I would try the solution they tried for the GU series https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?102838-about-RoG-GameVisual. Otherwise, you'll have to contact Asus support see if they're aware and when they will have a fix for the latest versions of windows.

I have no idea what you mean by "the office. site downloaded" I would only use official Asus drivers from the eSupport folder or Asus Support downloads You only taking chances downloading drivers from anywhere besides Asus or the actual hardware manufacturer site like Nvidia. If you meant you windows Install media, that would come from MCT and created your install USB directly

Since you clean installed you can't just roll back to 1709 as you wiped the recovery partition and wrote an new one and you have no windows.old to work from.

Once you get this settled out do yourself a favor and download Macrium Reflect Free and create an Image of your OS SSD and make regular Differential backups as you go along that way you'll have an easy way back to where you were working. Had you done this before upgrading to 1803 you would have been back to working in less than 20 minutes. Also, you would still have your eSupport folder.

Also, I ran a search on Gamevisual in the General Forum if you'll do the same you'll find quite a few different threads on this software.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Hello! Thanks for the advice. The recovery partition is removed from me. In occasion of Gamevisual, received the answer:
Asus engineers fix this problem.

Maybe someone can make a factory image for the G703GI they seem to have everything edinichno except the processor and BIOS.

sa.783 wrote:
Hello! Thanks for the advice. The recovery partition is removed from me. In occasion of Gamevisual, received the answer:
Asus engineers fix this problem.

Maybe someone can make a factory image for the G703GI they seem to have everything edinichno except the processor and BIOS.

To get a factory image back on your notebook you'll have to send it to Asus Repair on an RMA Don't use any factory Image except for the exact correct one for your notebook. same for The eSupport folder.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro