cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG G703 GXR I need the eSupport folder.

SAlEM-no1
Level 7
At the beginning I bought the ROG G703 GXR for a wonderful gaming experience but that's not enough for me so I tried to upgrade the Ram from 32GB to 64GB and the SSD storage from 1.3TB samsung MZV & Intel SSD 760p S 512GB 2slots, to 2TB// with Samsung 970 Pro 1TB and the Intel 512GB 2 slots. So before I did that I took a system recovery image with a 2TB Hard drive and then I changed everything and that when the crisis began.
The recovery system image fails & the Bios refuse the new SSD but I figured it out FOR JUST THE SSD, but when I install the drivers from the Asus support I find some issues half of the programs not working like the Gamevisual always telling me to update the Aarmoury crate service and i did 100times and the armoury crate program showing some updates that will never upload,,, and the GPU tweak 2 for sure not working like before its on the gaming mode and if I start a game the fans go nuts and the tem rise to 80c and all of sudden Overclocked it self to 1990MHz without selecting the OC? so my point is can someone email or upload the eSupport folder to me? for the G703 GXR edition please, I really want to see if any changes will happen if I use the (Installation wizard).

Regards all.
2 REPLIES 2

jdfrench3
Level 12
First, there is a "Sticky" at the top of this G Series Gaming Notebooks Forum labeled "Make a copy of your eSupport Folder before formating your OS drive!". This sticky has much of the information you want.

If you would have done ANY due diligence (searched this forum) you would have discovered this information. Please read the entire sticky first!

Here is the link to that German website page that has a copy of the G703GXR driver DVD. Download, extract, and copy to a secondary drive, USB, or make DVD (best).

Format your OS hard drive, reinstall Windows 10, before installing anything else, use the ASUS Installation Wizard (AsInsWiz.exe on driver DVD) to install all the ASUS programs and drivers, then allow Windows 10 to upgrade itself. This will create a near OEM system for you.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60-windows-10/833-g703gx-r-treiber-dvd

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
first, there is a "sticky" at the top of this g series gaming notebooks forum labeled "make a copy of your esupport folder before formating your os drive!". This sticky has much of the information you want.

If you would have done any due diligence (searched this forum) you would have discovered this information. Please read the entire sticky first!

Here is the link to that german website page that has a copy of the g703gxr driver dvd. Download, extract, and copy to a secondary drive, usb, or make dvd (best).

Format your os hard drive, reinstall windows 10, before installing anything else, use the asus installation wizard (asinswiz.exe on driver dvd) to install all the asus programs and drivers, then allow windows 10 to upgrade itself. This will create a near oem system for you.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60-windows-10/833-g703gx-r-treiber-dvd

good luck

thank you very much ;_;