cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA my g75 jW

JIBMONEY
Level 7
hello,

Can someone tell me where I can RMA my G75 jW. I filled out the form with ASUS and got a return email with a case code number. I do not know how to proceed from here on this. Is there any admin to talk to or any process to take?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

dstrakele
Level 14
Are you still within your retailer's exchange/return period? If so, I recommend exchanging your laptop for a new unit.

Once you RMA, the laptop's problems are YOUR problems and you must wait for ASUS to repair it.
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

I do not think I am within the exchange program. I got the laptop mid 2010. Just this year it wouldn't let me update it and it would blue screen on startup. I did a MEMTEST 86 on it and it came up with 4 errors. I don't want to mess with it and rather send it to ASUS and have them fix it. Cost is not a big deal, I just want it repaired.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
You will need to start a new RMA ticket as there is no G75JW laptop...the G75 is this year's model.

Once you have the case number, all you need to do is get a shipping bag and put the laptop into it...even in the original box if you still have it. Fill in the details on where it needs to be sent. On that label you will need to include the ticket number so the techs can identify your laptop, get the information from your ticket and proceed to make the repairs needed to bring it back to life 🙂

I have the email from them but they don't give me any where to send it. I have it in its original box. I would like to thank you for replying so quickly.

JIBMONEY
Level 7
MILPITAS has my ROG now and thanks for the posts on this.