cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return ASUS G750 with purpose to get a new G752

Matejribic
Level 7
It will sound wierd but I own Asus G750jw. It is a good laptop, dont get me wrong, but GTX 765m with 30% overclock isnt sufficient enough any more. So laptop is under warranty and i nead to find a problem, so they can return my money and i can buy a new asus g752. I nead to find some mistakes, but till now i only notice that the border flex on one side, and there are some gaps but nothing big. Help pls...
3 REPLIES 3

MaxCioco
Level 7
Let's say your laptop has a problem ( even if it doesn't ) and you send it to asus to "fix" it; they will "fix" it and then return it to you in proper working condition. No money back or anything.

My advice is to sell it and buy a new one, cuz what you're trying to do is a bit of a ... "not ok thing to do". I know they can fix even laptops that are long time out or warranty ( like 8 years since warranty passed) so your idea won't work. Even if your laptop's cpu+gpu+socket+screen+everything was broken.

installer
Level 8
Matejribic wrote:
It will sound wierd but I own Asus G750jw. It is a good laptop, dont get me wrong, but GTX 765m with 30% overclock isnt sufficient enough any more. So laptop is under warranty and i nead to find a problem, so they can return my money and i can buy a new asus g752. I nead to find some mistakes, but till now i only notice that the border flex on one side, and there are some gaps but nothing big. Help pls...

What you are proposing to do is fraud!

Why don't you hit it with a large hammer, they won't repair it then will they?
G750JW-T4041H | i7-4700HQ | 1 x 1TB Crucial M550 SSD | 2 x Samsung 2TB HDD | 32GB Crucial Ram.

toronto699
Level 13
Sell your G750.