cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Keyboard for G750JH Note book?

GetEquipped
Level 7
I'm wondering if anyone knows a site or reseller where I can get just a replacement keyboard for the model mentioned above.
15 REPLIES 15

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Not sure if that's possible. It'd have to come with the mouse and all, too.. since the keyboard and mouse seem to be joint onto the steel plate.

dblkk
Level 7
ebay, believe they're like $150

xcaetano
Level 7
what is wrong with it?

xcaetano wrote:
what is wrong with it?

GF spilled Dr.Pepper on it =(

hmscott
Level 12
GetEquipped wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone knows a site or reseller where I can get just a replacement keyboard for the model mentioned above.

GetEquipped, Asus doesn't seem to offer just the keyboard, but instead the whole top plate with the keyboard - the keyboard is bonded with the top plate, here is the US version from estore.asus.com - pick your country and search for g750 to find the language keyboard for you.

Replacement Keyboard Module (G750JW, U.S.)
SKU: 90NB00M1-R31US0
Your Price: $99.99
http://us.estore.asus.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=6461

Here are some internal photo's including the underside of the top plate / keyboard:
http://forum.notebookreview.com/asus-gaming-notebook-forum/726296-asus-g750-disassembly.html

Will that replacement keyboard plate also work with the G750JX? I just had a couple keys die on me and will have to replace it myself I think. It looks like the same keyboard (and it's the same model basically) but I just thought I should double check.

Slarbicus wrote:
Will that replacement keyboard plate also work with the G750JX? I just had a couple keys die on me and will have to replace it myself I think. It looks like the same keyboard (and it's the same model basically) but I just thought I should double check.

Slarbicus, unfortunately the listing only specifies JW, but since the JW came out first, it is likely Asus just didn't update the listing to include the rest of the G750 models - but you should check with Asus to be sure - ask the estore and ask vip.asus.com as a Technical Inquiry.

All the G750 models appear to have the same top panel/keyboard/trackpad to me, at least on the JW/JX/JH - except my JH has the Assassins Creed logo silk screened on it 🙂

Let us know what Asus says, or if you order it and get it fitted on your JX 🙂

Darnassus
Status Under Review
I might actually get one myself, just as a spare.. thinking of modifying my keyboard lighting color to green. Also my mouse left-click on the pad is very loose compared to right click and I do not like that.

Thanks for the link hmscott, I'll keep it safe somewhere I think. ;x

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out