cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about G752VY and nvidia driver version you are using?

pigulici
Level 8
What version of nvidia driver , if you own a G752VY, use?
8 REPLIES 8

karl6774
Level 7
pigulici wrote:
What version of nvidia driver , if you own a G752VY, use?

The last one

davemon50
Level 11
As of today, 21.21.13.7878
(378.78, dated Feb 23, 2017)

This is an odd thread-starter. May I ask what the concern is? Also, you didn't report what yours is.
Davemon50

pigulici
Level 8
I use the last from Asus web page 'Version V10.18.13.6260.02', it is almost 1 year old...I saw a lot of problems with some versions, not have my self the time to test(a lot of work to do this days), so I asked here....karl6774 what version?

pigulici wrote:
I use the last from Asus web page 'Version V10.18.13.6260.02', it is almost 1 year old...I saw a lot of problems with some versions, not have my self the time to test(a lot of work to do this days), so I asked here....karl6774 what version?

DRIVER GEFORCE GAME READY

Versione: 382,05 WHQL
relase: 2017/05/04
s.o.: Windows 10 a 64 bit
www.nvidia.com very easy

davemon50
Level 11
What card are you using? I have the GTX 980M in the machine, and mine isn't the latest driver. Could be good or could be annoying, but Nvidia is really anal about their driver updates, and even though mine is only 3 months old it is still 4 versions out of date. Guess I'll update this weekend, lol. Numbers direct from Nvidia obviously, your quoted num is the ROG version.

I also bought a G752VT for my son and I think that one has the 970M in it. I'm sure that driver is out of date too but works fine.
Davemon50

pigulici
Level 8
I have 980m version, I put today '381.89-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe'(not clean install), but only tested in Photoshop, have a lot of work, so no time for games this days...

davemon50
Level 11
Yeah yours is even more up to date than mine, lol. Probably Asus should keep up to date with Nvidia and provide new drivers for our laptop, at least more regularly, but I haven't had any issues with the game ready drivers direct from Nvidia so that's what I use to keep mine up to date.

Once in a while I can't seem to wake from sleep and have to reboot the machine with the power button, but I can't swear that's a result of the Nvidia driver, and it only happens once a blue moon, so not worth worrying about.
Davemon50

davemon50
Level 11
Yeah just updated mine to the latest. No issues.
Davemon50