cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PETITION: ASUS, please allow G-SYNC support on existing G751's!

Zombievac
Level 9
ATTENTION, UPGRADE NOW AVAILABLE:
Please see ROG G751JY/JT G-SYNC upgrade program link below:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?82612-G-SYNC-Upgrade-on-ROG-G751JY-JT-Laptops-Now-Availabl...

Hello all,

Asus seems undecided on whether they're going to allow official G-SYNC support on the existing G751's purchased before now (? - I don't know the official date, they just said this month I believe).

Please "sign" this petition by posting... even if you don't think you'll need the feature, you'll want it someday, trust me.

ASUS: Even if there are licensing fees involved or whatever, if that is indeed the reason you wouldn't offer it to existing owners.. then at least let us pay the fee for it! Something... anything!

The amount of brand-loyalty to be gained from giving this feature to existing owners would build more goodwill than you're imagining. Market it! Tell the world that you were the first to give this major support release to existing owners!

Thanks!
920 REPLIES 920

salvadorek
Level 7
Of course SIGNED!

Signed!
G751JY-DH71|| G75VW || Intel Core i7-4710HQ (2.5GHz || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M 4GB || |NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 3GB || 1 TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, 256 GB Solid-State Drive (PCIEG2) || Intel Core i7-4710HQ (2.5GHz

Mcflykid
Level 7
Signed! For G751JT

Xehanort
Level 8
Asus is being borderline idiotic.

What possible reason might there be for them to not release G-SYNC drivers to current JT/JY's? I'm personally not that bothered by it, since i'm perfectly fine with the gaming I have with this laptop, but what about the ones that wanted G-SYNC for a long time? And this is not a vocal minority either, it may very well be over 90% of the people who bought this laptop. *sigh*

JerJer123
Level 7
signed.

Okota
Level 7
+1!

signed for sure (G751JY-T7022H)

sc00byy
Level 8
signed!

atheus24
Level 7
signed

refraxion
Level 7
signed. I want to try out G-sync with my laptop!