cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PETITION: ASUS, please allow G-SYNC support on existing G751's!

Zombievac
Level 9
ATTENTION, UPGRADE NOW AVAILABLE:
Please see ROG G751JY/JT G-SYNC upgrade program link below:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?82612-G-SYNC-Upgrade-on-ROG-G751JY-JT-Laptops-Now-Availabl...

Hello all,

Asus seems undecided on whether they're going to allow official G-SYNC support on the existing G751's purchased before now (? - I don't know the official date, they just said this month I believe).

Please "sign" this petition by posting... even if you don't think you'll need the feature, you'll want it someday, trust me.

ASUS: Even if there are licensing fees involved or whatever, if that is indeed the reason you wouldn't offer it to existing owners.. then at least let us pay the fee for it! Something... anything!

The amount of brand-loyalty to be gained from giving this feature to existing owners would build more goodwill than you're imagining. Market it! Tell the world that you were the first to give this major support release to existing owners!

Thanks!
920 REPLIES 920

TugaPower
Level 8
You should comment in any post of Asus over the social networks, over G+ been comment in every single post of Asus relative to this. Maybe some time they will give us the G-Sync support but doubt it will happen. Dammm

thetanaz
Level 7
62 pages,numerous petitions and shout outs in nvidia /rog/google + /facebook /twitter and god knows where else but the silence continues.How long ASUS?How long?Should I sell my laptop for half the price and buy the exact same laptop for the exact same price I bought mine new?Is that what it takes to have a software feature?Should I start flashing vbioses and brick my laptop?Or should I use an outdated driver and a third party application?So many questions so little answers..

ReDFoX2200
Level 7
Now asus is showing the new G752, which will push the current model out of support, and when that happens there is nothing we can do at that point.
I think we should reverse engineer a gsync model and simply add modding bios our self. Asus doesn't really care about customers without G-sync.

liviutatarus
Level 7
No one will buy a product in my life Asus. And can influence and a lot of people listen to me to move to another producer. LACK OF COMMUNICATION MEANS A VERY SILLY.

Corporal
Level 9
signed and bump

Alex_____
Level 7
signed and bump

MelvinZ
Level 8
Sineage

Wildzorn
Level 7
signed

vendettav
Level 7
signed

ReDFoX2200
Level 7
read this ASUS, Alienware is promising there customer free CPU update, and we are here fighting to get a bios update to enable G-sync on a G-sync capable laptops.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/09/10/alienware-laptop-upgrade-promise/