cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offical Audio Drivers for W10?

Jeracan
Level 7
Greetings all!

Just finished upgrading to W10 and everythings to work fine. Even the Nvidia drivers went up and running smooth.

But went to the offical site but no Audio drivers were found for Windows 10?

Should I just keep the standard audio in W10 for noe and wait? or do we have them some other place?

Sorry if this has been asked 100 times before 😞
52 REPLIES 52

Is it safe to use realtek from realtek site? Strictly on asus site?

ghunter323
Level 7
Asus.com/support Put your laptop model and choose what os. Then you can find all the drivers needed including audio drivers

ghunter323 wrote:
Asus.com/support Put your laptop model and choose what os. Then you can find all the drivers needed including audio drivers

no, no, no, no, no! most of those drivers are well outdated. they are drivers that will work decently IF you can't find a better driver on the manuf. website. always go to the manuf. website to get the latest drivers for your hardware. asucks, is extremely lazy about updating their drivers page, and usually have well outdated drivers listed. almost always better to go straight to the source.

ghunter323 wrote:
Is it safe to use realtek from realtek site? Strictly on asus site?

realtek drivers from the realtek site is absolutely fine. i am using 7576 right now, and it works perfectly well.
CoolerMaster Maker 5T - ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME - 65-inch UHD 4k SAMSUNG Q8FN - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - NZXT Kraken X72 - 10 SIRIUS LOOP/NZXT RGB Case Fans W/ HUE+ - Gigabyte AORUS 1080 TI EXTREME - 64GB GSkill TRIDENTZ NEO 3600Mhz DDR4 - 3X XPG GAMMIX S70 2TB NVMe SSD'S- 2X CORSAIR FORCE MP600 NVMe SSD'S - WD BLUE 8TB HDD - Logitech wireless KRAFT advanced keyboard - Logitech M570 wireless trackball - Dual booting WIN 11

AQUASTEVAE wrote:
realtek drivers from the realtek site is absolutely fine. i am using 7576 right now, and it works perfectly well.

Don't suppose you have a link? If I look on Realtek for HD Audio codec drivers i only see ones uploaded on 2015/6/25 (7541).

mountfestuvious wrote:
Don't suppose you have a link? If I look on Realtek for HD Audio codec drivers i only see ones uploaded on 2015/6/25 (7541).

Try this link
http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/24364-latest-realtek-audio-codecs/?page=14
for a selection of drivers or this
ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/GeneralRelease/7581_PG433_Win10_Win8.1_Win8_Win7_WHQL.zip
has now been updated to v7581
username : spcust
password : hwwk758z

PawPaw wrote:
Try this link
http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/24364-latest-realtek-audio-codecs/?page=14
for a selection of drivers or this
ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/GeneralRelease/7581_PG433_Win10_Win8.1_Win8_Win7_WHQL.zip
has now been updated to v7581

Works perfectly! Thanks!

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
Works perfectly! Thanks!

thats Driver with Dolby??!

Edit: This Version ist with Dolby:
ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Compal/7581_PG433_Win10_Win8.1_Win8_Win7_WHQL_ADCTL_Forte_Dolby_Seabroad.z...

kingjezdi wrote:
thats Driver with Dolby??!

Edit: This Version ist with Dolby:
ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Compal/7581_PG433_Win10_Win8.1_Win8_Win7_WHQL_ADCTL_Forte_Dolby_Seabroad.z...

THAAAAAAAANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😄 Holy***p! Finally sound with BASS and crispy clean sound!!!!!

❤️ ❤️ So happy happy now!!!! 😄

mountfestuvious
Level 7
There are no audio drivers for the G751JT for Win10 on the Asus site.

mountfestuvious wrote:
There are no audio drivers for the G751JT for Win10 on the Asus site.

OR for the JY for that matter.

Whoops, NVM! Thanks for that dorioo!