cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new G75VX Problem..is there any program to test hardware?

rrasus
Level 7
Hello..
I bought a g75VX last saturday!
Yesterday i was playing a game for first time APB Reloaded online, and twice the pc crash, and i needed to turn off computer in the button to exit the crash!
The second time while the crash the pc started to make a noise near to cd reader(left side of laptop)!
So i want to know if there is a program to test the hardware of my new laptop to see if it's all alright.
Thanks!
14 REPLIES 14

Clintlgm
Level 14
HWinifo64 will give you some idea what's going on with your hardware, HD Tune will check your hard drives, burn in test will stress your CPU and other hard ware. Fur Mark will stress your GPU. Any good Benchmark software should also give you some idea of where your problem is
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

rrasus
Level 7
thanks for the help..i will try to download that programs that you said to see the results!
By the way...anyone of you have a G75VX? The laptop do a little noise? or its very silent?
because i bought computer 2 days ago, and i never heard noise..but since today i heard a little noise when laptop is turn on!
Thanks!

rrasus
Level 7
Clintlgm i download HWinifo64 and when i open the program i choose "summary only" and than "run".
And it shows me the components of my laptop and other things..how i see if everything is alright?

From the window page run the sensors and you'll also see all your temps and fan speeds. This shows you just about everything going on with your hardware.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Pitcher1
Level 9
1. are you OC?
2. did you get noise after laptop crash?
3. what kind of noise do you hear and where in laptop? like hum or?

Apexing
Level 9
http://hcidesign.com/memtest/ to test RAM
Tho if I were you, just go to the store ask for exchange to a new one.

so maybe its a problem in the game :S

rrasus
Level 7
thanks for the help..
Clintlgm and how i know the normal values of temps and fans to see if everything is alright?
And i was searching in the google and some people say that the game APB Reloaded causes some problems too in them laptops!

Sorry I'm not a gamer so I have no idea about APB, most of us Idle in the low 40's, Running Furmark will stress your GPU I think low 80's with 15 minute run, I don't think I've seem my CPU at over 72 after 15 minutes full load. There are lots of Furmark test threads you can search for to get a better idea Games will never push your GPU or CPU as hard as Furmark or Burn In test You can get a pretty good idea how good the pasting is by running these. A good Benchmarking program will test your complete system. 3DMark is another program that a lot of people use to test there graphic performance.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro