cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus G53sw and hellow again :3

n3tninja
Level 9
Hey guys its me, its been a REALLY long time since I've been here at the forums *I was here back throughout 2012*. 😄 I think I'll spend some more time here again helping out peoples.

I have an Asus G53sw and I LOVE IT, it has NEVER EVER had ANY problems whatsoever in these 2-3 years I've been using it :3 !!!

I hope this isn't a stupid question to make a new thread for but I wanted to ask, since my laptop is out of warranty, how expensive would it be to take it to a service center to get ONLY a repaste for my CPU and GPU / Dust clean up.

I would do it myself *I do cleanups for my macbook pro myself* BUT dissembling an ASUS G53 isn't an easy task and I don't want to be an idiot and damage anything:cool: :c !!

Again, thanks for any help whatsoever, nothing is wrong with my laptop :DD, I just have this query :3 !
Asus G53sw-A1
Intel i7 2630qm
Memory 8 GB
Nvidia GeForce GTX 460m 1.5 GB
Windows 7 Premium
1 TB HDD @ 7200 rpm
4x Blu-Ray
Razer Mamba, Razer Abysus, Rog Gaming Mouse.

FPS GAMER.
1 REPLY 1

Sci-ops
Level 7
Hello,

I have a G73sw and dust regularly builds up. What I do is when the laptop is on and the fans are running I blow some air with a "giottos" air pump . A very useful contraption for all sorts of things. You can see huge amounts of dust gushing out. You may get asthma just by watching it 🙂 It really cleans the fins of the heatsinks and dissasembly is not needed.