cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse problem or computer problem?

TheKnight
Level 7
Hello everyone! I have the G751JY with the Razer Mamba 2012 and the Razer Goliathus mouse mat and 1 month ago the cursor started getting stuck on a vertical line. I plugged it in my other PC and the problem wasn't present there. Since I have to use my other PC for 3 months a lot of stuff was out of date, Razer Synapse included. I did the update and when it was done I plugged my mouse to the G751JY and the problem was gone, so I thought it was a software problem. Now, this problem is back but although it is way less frequent, when it does occur it's worse than before. One time, when my cursor got stuck I immediately used the touchpad and the cursor moved like it should. Is this a problem with my PC or with my mouse's hardware/software? The cable is fine, not bended, the USB is completely inside the port. I take care of my stuff amazingly, apart from 1 year ago where I dropped the mouse to the floor by accident 3 times. I'm thinking of buying a new mouse and I have in my mind the Razer Deathadder Chroma but I hear a lot of people complain about the fact that after 2-3 months it starts double-clicking. I don't press the buttons hard and I don't have large fingers. Should I buy it? If this problem is frequent which one should I get ? I'm looking for a mouse with a precise and accurate 3G-4G optical sensor. Thank you for your time 🙂 !
0 REPLIES 0