cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middle finger asus g751 vs g752

gilpkr
Level 7
Hello gamers,
I have a question.. I had a asus g751 and when I press on middle click (touchpad) for example in a link on Google it open in a new tab. I really need use this function in my work.. I was think to buy the asus g752 but when I click on middle click it does not make nothing.
Do you know how to copy this shortcut from g751 to g752.
Note middle finger means to click in middle of two buttons on touchpad.
5 REPLIES 5

JustinThyme
Level 13
That's a new one on me, I thought I was going to read something about the one finger salute!

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

clockworksatan
Level 7
Call me crazy, but since the touchpad buttons on the G751/752 are actual physical buttons, pressing the centre of them is just going to click both buttons simultaneously? Does this act as a third button?
Asus ROG G751JT-T7115H
17.3" IPS, Intel i7-4720HQ, 16Gb RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX970m, 256Gb M.2 SSD + 1Tb SSHD

bhaviljain68
Level 7
Just Checked... It does work like that... 🙂

Julskey
Level 10
Why not just right click on the link and then you can choose whether to open it in a new tab or a new windoe. In IE, there is a setting how left-clicking a link would react, I think by default it opens link in another tab.

raduque
Level 7
It's slightly quicker to do it with a simultaneous click, or a wheel click on a mouse. Also doesn't require moving the cursor.