cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liteonit SSD on G750's

coolsbrah
Level 7
Hello everyone and sorry to bother yall again.

Today I came up with yet another dilemma and was wondering if the SSD that came from some G750 is good at all. Because my G750JH came with all this factory set software crap like McAfee and did a immediate clean install on it and use the occasion to install my OCZ Vertex 4 128gb. my question is:

Is the liteonit ssd any good?(im using the vertex as OS right now)

Are there any online benchmark scores that compare the 2 so I can know which one is better, my research tells me my OCZ vertex 4 is a Tier 1 SSD

Also, my laptop came with a 1TB HDD, should I use my Vertex SSD as main with the 1 TB as secondary?, I was thinking using vertex as main and the Liteonit (which is 256gb a nice amount, I dont think I need that much) as secondary. Any suggestions are welcome!

Personally, this is the first time i've heard of Liteonit SSD's

Thanks for your help
3 REPLIES 3

coolsbrah
Level 7
The model on the Liteonit is LCS-256m6s

Also If I want to use my Liteonit as secondary drive, should I format it in NTFS or ?

EpIcSnIpErZ23
Level 8
Yes. Format the Liteonit as NTFS.
Desktop: [CPU: i5-4670k] [GPU: R9 290x] [RAM: 8GB] [HDD: 3x 1tb Raid 0] [MOBO: MSI Z87 M-Power]

Asus G750JW-DB71
CPU: Intel Core i7-4700HQ
GPU: Nvidia GTX 765m [GPU CLOCK: 997MHZ] [MEMORY CLOCK: 6 GHZ]
RAM: 12GB
HDD: 1x 1TB HDD
SSD: 1x 64GB SSD
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055414700/
Origin ID: DriftingSloth

coolsbrah
Level 7
So after installing the Liteonit on my G750, it turns out that my main drive is now the LITEONIT! (I both have working windows 8 on them, I was going to format the Liteonit after installing it) and second drive the vertex

How can I make my vertex main drive so I can then format everything on the LITEONIT? can I just format it from "my computer"?