cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop pad for the G750JX

polbit
Level 7
Hello everyone! Just took a plunge on the JX from Best Buy, should be here in the next few days. In the meantime, I'm looking for a lap desk that would fit the G750 - any recommendations? I don't need any build-in fans, just looking for a pretty simple, thin but sturdy board that will protect my legs/edge of my couch from heat when it's not sitting on a table.

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Since the fans are pointing out the back, I suggest simply a piece of glass. It's what I myself use. It's sturdy, doesn't mark tables, sticks to your skin if you don't want it to slide, stays cool, looks nice and lasts forever. Make sure it's shatterproof glass, something you'd use on a coffee table or a TV cabinet. I scavanged mine off of a side-table which was sitting on the side of the road, used it for 4 years.

Works on my bed, lap, anything.

It's free if you find one, obviously, give it a try, just make sure it's flat so the bottom of the laptop can always breathe under the gap.

Can use wood or any sort of plank, I just prefer something that won't bend or warp when I wash it from time to time. :3