cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invidia geforce experience would not open in the asus gaming center app

Asozrev
Level 7
nvidia geforce experience app wont open in asus gaming center. When i click it, a message pops out saying "nvidia geforce experience encountered a problem and must close" but when i open it directly by clicking the main nvidia app, it opens. Any ideas on how to open it through asus gaming center?
4 REPLIES 4

antoine52200
Level 8
Have you try reinstalling geforce experience? Which windows do you have? And are you using the gaming center that much? I don't remember the last time i opened it..

hostgr
Level 7
same here, windows 10

Carnoustie
Level 9
forgot there is a keyboard key for the gaming center,it opened as did geforce experience,what version of geforce experience are you using?

Method 1: Reinstall GeForce Experience

When you can’t open NVIDIA GeForce Experience on your Windows 10, firstly try to reinstall it.

1. To do so, head to NVIDIA GeForce Experience official website to download the latest version.

2. hen install it on your computer.

3. After the installation completes, try to open it to see if could be open normally and work properly.

If unluckily, the issue still exists, try method 2 please.

Method 2: Reinstall your NVIDIA graphics card driver

This generally works for 90% of the time but if it doesn't work for you then you can refer to other available methods.