cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Asus boot splash to ROG boot splash?

suffian10
Level 7
guys how to change Asus boot splash to ROG boot splash; ive seen in you tube review for GL552; they are booting with ROG boot splash.

please help

TQVM
6 REPLIES 6

Revenar
Level 7
I'm fairly sure that the boot image is part of the BIOS/EFI rather than read off a file on the machine. That being said, it appears that turning off secure boot there may cause the ROG logo to stop appearing, based on this thread:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?53988-How-to-boot-from-CD-on-Asus-G751

Revenar wrote:
I'm fairly sure that the boot image is part of the BIOS/EFI rather than read off a file on the machine. That being said, it appears that turning off secure boot there may cause the ROG logo to stop appearing, based on this thread:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?53988-How-to-boot-from-CD-on-Asus-G751

thanks for help

already done as per your insruction.. but diff thing coming out
1. Asus logo
2. win 10 logo

i believe this laptop was preset with asus boot splash; not with ROG spash..

any other optin can be done...

Thanks

I guess you have the 4750HQ Processor, like mine. Asus logo make this laptop not even worth called ROG 😞 but this steps work for me, until now without issues, now my laptop boot with ROG logo
you may try this one using bios 203 :cool:
but remember, change the name into GL552JX.BIN in step 2

anyone ever figure this out? I get the ASUS boot screen with a white circle of dots spinning below it before it hits the W10 login screen.

would love to the ROG logo if possible.
GL552VW-DH71 Win 10
Intel Core i7 6700HQ
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD + 1 TB HDD

joro_abv
Level 7
I had to turn off the BIOS CSM in order the ROG logo to appear. You need an UEFI/GPT install first, of course, but I guess that's the case.

joro_abv wrote:
I had to turn off the BIOS CSM in order the ROG logo to appear. You need an UEFI/GPT install first, of course, but I guess that's the case.

BIOS CSM already disable.... still asus coming out..

BTW thanks for help