cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I lower the temps when gaming other than limiting maximum processor state?

Hazork
Level 7
I have a GL552VW laptop and I find a little annoying that I have to do it everytime I want to play a modern game when plugged, because 5% is enough to play a heavy game with decent fps, but then I have to set it to 100% again when I finish.
5 REPLIES 5

NitroX
Level 10
Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean with the AC and the 5% and 100%.

I've been telling people all around the forum about how they can lower temps down. I won't write again the same things, but you can check out what I've told this guy over here: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?83917-Inputs-from-Anyone-who-is-Playing-has-Played-Assassin...

Also, keep an eye for Nab's RoG Spark Version 3, cause he said that the CPU temps might be reduced with the new version. http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?83574-Rog-Spark-Tool-for-Asus-Rog-Notebooks-Laptops

Hope this helps you! Waiting your feedback on the results.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Hazork wrote:
I find a little annoying that I have to do it everytime I want to play a modern game with AC, because 5% is enough to play a heavy game with decent fps, but then I have to set it to 100% again when I finish.

You omitted an important piece of information. What machine are you referring to.

Personally speaking you wouldn't catch me blindly installing reg edits from Riva tuner in a tweak tool that is hiding behind a complied exe when it could have just as easily been done with a batch file. You never know what you are getting, might be a data miner or key logger in there.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
You omitted an important piece of information. What machine are you referring to.

Personally speaking you wouldn't catch me blindly installing reg edits from Riva tuner in a tweak tool that is hiding behind a complied exe when it could have just as easily been done with a batch file. You never know what you are getting, might be a data miner or key logger in there.

Someone let me know about your post, I did put you in ignoring list for certain reasons.
I've been nice lately with you but you are going too far in your judgement and spreading false information, I can understand you don't like my
work, don't appreciate this is your problem but no one care about your point in here, even more when you start to judge other people work based on your own
appreciation (like the bad reputation your put on me).

I already make a clear statement about what I'm doing and how I work, this is not my first work, I was involved on many different work
that include important companies, keep spreading false accusations and I will contact a moderator/admin to warn you about that.

Riva tuner was a database based application, Rog Spark as nothing to do with the database, there is not even one script from Riva tuner, so stop lying around ok !, if you can't understand this,
stop talking, ignore me, ignore my work, simple as that, I can't stand people like you who spread false accusations around.

Yes it is a compiled exe with key logger, virus, data miner and everything you want, not as much a Geforce experience.
Keep your lies for yourself and let people do the hard work, while you just stay behind your screen complaining about everything and nothing.

I report your post to moderator/admin,

nab wrote:
Someone let me know about your post, I did put you in ignoring list for certain reasons.
I've been nice lately with you but you are going too far in your judgement and spreading false information, I can understand you don't like my
work, don't appreciate this is your problem but no one care about your point in here, even more when you start to judge other people work based on your own
appreciation (like the bad reputation your put on me).

I already make a clear statement about what I'm doing and how I work, this is not my first work, I was involved on many different work
that include important companies, keep spreading false accusations and I will contact a moderator/admin to warn you about that.

Riva tuner was a database based application, Rog Spark as nothing to do with the database, there is not even one script from Riva tuner, so stop lying around ok !, if you can't understand this,
stop talking, ignore me, ignore my work, simple as that, I can't stand people like you who spread false accusations around.

Yes it is a compiled exe with key logger, virus, data miner and everything you want, not as much a Geforce experience.
Keep your lies for yourself and let people do the hard work, while you just stay behind your screen complaining about everything and nothing.

I report your post to moderator/admin,

Keep your garbage files to yourself Nab. I already know what you are about and left it be. Report my posts all you want. If you have nothing to hide then why compile it to an exe that will take forever to decode the hex format? Why not just a batch file with the reg edit?
I have every right NOT TO INSTALL YOUR TRASH. There is a reason you have been booted from multiple forums. Ill leave it at that, if you want me to push it I will! So back off or be exposed liar! Please dont make me go there Nabil Fathi. If people want to install your ripped off recompiled work of someone else that's been hacked over that's their choice to make. I've made mine and I would never install it.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Ancients
Level 10
You know someone is trustworthy when they attempt to silence any small criticism of what they are doing