cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75VW won't turn on

Dan8ven
Level 7
Well hello gamer friends, i would like not to be here on this situation but well i am, i was playing gw2 on my g75vw i owned for 9 months, suddenly my laptop went black and so did my charger, it wasn't an electrical issue on the house since my other devices were just fine, i tried taking out the battery and using only the charger but it doesn't even light up the leds, nothing turns on, still the charger seems to be fine because i tested it on my gf computer, any ideas of what might have happened? i will appreciate the help.
4 REPLIES 4

Pitcher1
Level 9
can you boot up now? still like brick when you plug adapter and battery? if yes, i think you shold send back to service center to check, i hope you are not damage MB or others.

Just like a brick, still is pretty wierd since i had no other previous signs of a malfunction, i was playing like i normally would and now it's a brick

Any new information on whether you have gotten this problem fixed.. If so, how? I have the same exact problem now for 2 days. I tried taking the battery out and letting it cool for a few hours but the computer will still not turn on...

I had to send it for repair, luckily i have my laptop working right now, i waited a couple weeks still customer service is pretty efficient, hope you can solve that soon.