cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75VW - VIA AUDIO/WINDOWS 10 WORKING (Updated 01/31/16)

PudgeamusPrime
Level 9
UPDATED: 09/04/17 - Creators Update/Anniversary update fixes - Please at least update to Anniversary edition of windows 10 for these fixes to work. Thanks and Cheers.

Windows 10 Creators Update VIA AUDIO FIX
https://youtu.be/NZIyjIPCDUY

Windows 10 Anniversary Update VIA AUDIO FIX
https://youtu.be/VrQVdKnxL70

How to check your current version of Windows 10

Method 1: Hit the windows key and then type "winver" and press enter.

Method 2: Hit the windows key and type "cmd" and press Enter. Now type winver and press enter.

If you see “Version 1703” then the Windows 10 Creators Update is installed on your computer.

If you see “Version 1607” then the Windows 10 Anniversary Update is installed on your computer.

Anything lower than “Version 1607” and you will need to update your Windows 10 to at least the Anniversary Update. We recommend updating to the creator's update.

Anything higher than “Version 1703” you are probably on insiders build of Windows 10. Try the Creators Update fix but we can't guarantee it will work.
181 REPLIES 181

VIA released new audio driver version - V11.1100f ( for Windows 10 RS1 version 1607 (build 14393) 32-bit / 64-bit ) ( Dated: 01-Nov-2016 )
Direct link for download - https://d34vhvz8ul1ifj.cloudfront.net/Driver/VIA_HD_Audio_v11_1100f_Win10RS1_logo_11012016.zip

sibur wrote:
VIA released new audio driver version - V11.1100f ( for Windows 10 RS1 version 1607 (build 14393) 32-bit / 64-bit ) ( Dated: 01-Nov-2016 )
Direct link for download - https://d34vhvz8ul1ifj.cloudfront.net/Driver/VIA_HD_Audio_v11_1100f_Win10RS1_logo_11012016.zip

Did it fix vdeck for you? didn't for me. Brand new install.

PudgeamusPrime wrote:
Did it fix vdeck for you? didn't for me. Brand new install.

PudgeamusPrime,sorry,but I didn't install it yet(that is why I can't say if it fixes the problem).
Sorry for my bad English!

sibur wrote:
PudgeamusPrime,sorry,but I didn't install it yet(that is why I can't say if it fixes the problem).
Sorry for my bad English!

I tried it. The driver works fine but it doesn't install VDECK for me. There is a work around to get vdeck 64 working but then most the options like eq and such are greyed out so I just use windows settings for that stuff like mentioned in my tutorial on the first page.

If you do install it. Lemme know how it works for you. Thanks!

furinkazaan wrote:
it didn't work for my laptop (G75VW)...
already uninstall new driver - reboot - install it again and so on for 10 times... still didn't work
must enable 2.1 channels in VDECK to change from audio to subwoofer and vice versa
is that how supposed to work for this driver?? the audio and the subwoofer didn't work together??

ermmmmm... Did you follow the instructions on the front page? VDECK isn't an option anymore until via comes up with a driver for it. Follow the instructions to a T on the front page. It explains it their. I currently have windows 7 installed for exams at the moment which I am done in 2 days, Ill be making a video once I'm done my final exam. Read the walk through on the front page from top to bottom. Check back in a few days.

PudgeamusPrime wrote:
ermmmmm... Did you follow the instructions on the front page? VDECK isn't an option anymore until via comes up with a driver for it. Follow the instructions to a T on the front page. It explains it their. I currently have windows 7 installed for exams at the moment which I am done in 2 days, Ill be making a video once I'm done my final exam. Read the walk through on the front page from top to bottom. Check back in a few days.

already did that.. i have windows 10 november update installed on my G75VW...
still the speaker and subwoofer didn't work simultaneously...
when i turn on in VIA 2.1 speaker only the subwoofer will work, the speaker doesn't...
and when i turn off 2.1 speaker in VIA, the speaker will work but the subwoofer doesn't..

furinkazaan wrote:
when i turn on in VIA 2.1 speaker only the subwoofer will work, the speaker doesn't...
and when i turn off 2.1 speaker in VIA, the speaker will work but the subwoofer doesn't..

Weird.

Did you follow "FIX 2" on the front page. That should work 100%. If not run through it again.

PudgeamusPrime wrote:
Weird.

Did you follow "FIX 2" on the front page. That should work 100%. If not run through it again.

yes yes, already did that "FIX 2"...
Speaker and subwoofer still doesn't work together...
run "FIX 1" until "FIX 2'" or just the "FIX 2"????

furinkazaan wrote:

Download the windows 10 driver from here
http://download.viatech.com/en/support/driversSelect.jsp

Unpack the driver and go to
VIAHDAud_v11_1100e_01282016\VIAHDAud\Present\VDeck64

and click on vdeck

Vdeck should pop up, if it doesn't it will be in your dock (Up arrow by the time) as a speaker icon. click on the wrench/screwdriver at the bottom and select redirect headphones. If the options are greyed out. Install the driver then try that.

gammite
Level 7
thanks for the fixes yet again.