cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752vy > GSYNC and VSYNC / FASTSYNC Best Setup?

diogogmaio
Level 7
With every new update is an adventure...please help me on this quesiton about G752VY

So...what I want is>> game (FPS battlefield 1 overwatch and such) to run at 144 fps....i have a gsync monitor at 75hz...laptop...the game can run at 144fps at lower graphics and competitively that is what i want...so what is the best setup?

1) GSYNC ON / VSYNC ON / ingame- vsync off >> frame limiter to monitor refresh rate; = i will have 75 fps right? and what about input lag? it's competitive enought?

2) GSYNC ON / VSYNC OFF / ingame vsync off >> frame limiter to 144fps; = i will have 144 fps but what about input lag? it's competitive?

3) GSYNC ON / FAST SYNC ON / ingame vsync off >> frame limiter tp 144fps; = i will have 144 fps but what about input lag? it's competitive?

4) usually, i have a asus vg248qe monitor 144hz that i can pair with my laptop...i put GSYNC OFF / VSYNC to 3dapplication default / ingame vsync off >> i have more that 144fps...it's competitive? what about input lag?

Thanks in advance
12 REPLIES 12

diogogmaio wrote:
if you have a 144hz monitor without GSYNC (asus vg248qe for example) ...all off...gsync, vsync nvidia and vsync in game...all off

Of course, if you can sustain FPS above 75 then turn everything off. G-SYNC does nothing above the maximum refresh rate of the monitor (75hz in your case).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

diogogmaio
Level 7
You missed the point...i don't want to cap the fps...i want maximum fps >> 144fps...

not the 75 fps or below for my monitor

so the best solution is number 2 or number 4 of my post

diogogmaio
Level 7
exaclty...so number 2 (with laptop monitor) and number 4 ( with external 144hz monitor) are the best solutions