cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VT screen brightness always set on 100% and cannot be changed

guyfawkes
Level 7
I cannot change screen brightness on my laptop. It seems it's always set on 100%. How can I fix this problem?
14 REPLIES 14

jrrougeau wrote:
Thanks for that! Rolling back the driver did the trick for me. Issue will most likely be fixed in the next driver update.

Yeah, you can see my post in the related discussion...let's wait for a fix.

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
i'm even on CU (se my post near here) an brghtness stuck at 100%, so reading this there's no difference between AU and CU, might be nvidia_something_related. Someone have roll-backed?

Dr4g0n36 wrote:
i'm even on CU (se my post near here) an brghtness stuck at 100%, so reading this there's no difference between AU and CU, might be nvidia_something_related. Someone have roll-backed?

Hello Dragon,

yes i had exactly the same problem and i rolled back to 378.92, wich you can find on NVidia website, in the "Beta drivers and Archives" section (french word, i dont know in English).

Should solve your problem 😉

Belryuminus wrote:
Hello Dragon,

yes i had exactly the same problem and i rolled back to 378.92, wich you can find on NVidia website, in the "Beta drivers and Archives" section (french word, i dont know in English).

Should solve your problem 😉

Yeah isn't quite a problem due to 99% of time my G is under PSU...but very annoying when using it on battery...40 minutes are a luck 😄

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
Guys, with new 381.89 Drivers all retuned fine! Download it from site or GFE.