cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VT Keyboard backlight not working

superman2k2
Level 9
Hello I know this is an issue many have had and I have read through the post and tried the uninstall ATK and reinstall multiple time with multiple ATK's and none worked. When I press FN+F3 the email app opens and when I press FN+F4 Google Chrome opens. Any help with this would be appreciated Thanks
18 REPLIES 18

Hi
Downloaded Garys fix
Unable to extract file. CRC error
Have downloaded AFUWIN, but need working back light BIOS file
ROG G752VY

It happened to me a while ago while I was cleaning up my drivers. I found out that the ATKOSD2 process was responsible for the keyboard backlight and I accidentally dissabled the service responsible for it. If this process is not in your task manager, check your Asus services. If it is and the keyboard isn't working, check your Fn+F3/F4 key combo. If it's doing nothing even after a reboot, it might be faulty driver or a physical issue with the connectors, though I doubt that the conectors could just disconnect like that.

Hi
I have the exact same issue and thus far nothing could fix it.
is Voltground down? because i can't open any link that leads there always get Error "403 Forbidden".
can anyone provide the solution?

PeymanCz wrote:
Hi
I have the exact same issue and thus far nothing could fix it.
is Voltground down? because i can't open any link that leads there always get Error "403 Forbidden".
can anyone provide the solution?

Dreamonic/Voltground has closed shop several months ago maybe more than a year or so I think.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Darnassus
Status Under Review
.... I just did a mass driver update, now my keyboard doesn't work either I'm pissed off.. going to try the keyboard adjustment tool and a system restore.. see if either works..

Darnassus
Status Under Review
I noticed when typing on the keyboard that doesn't work.. the typing cursor stops flashing for a bit, so there seems to be SOME sort of feedback happening, it's just not letters..

navis995
Level 11
Guys I had the same problem on my g750jz. Follow my thread and you'll get it working again!
Asus Rog G750JZ
Screen: 1920x1080 17.3'
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ (3.4Ghz @ -70mV)
GPU: GeForce GTX 880M 4GB (OC +125Mhz Core, +600Mhz Memory @ 1.062V)
RAM: Samsung 32GB 1600MHz
Storage #1: Samsung Evo 840 250GB
Storage #2: Samsung Evo 850 500GB
Storage #3: Seagate Barracuda 2TB
Storage #4: Samsung Evo 128GB MicroSD

superman2k2
Level 9
I still have some of the files I used to fix my issue but I don't remember how I used them. I can email what I have to you. supermanlover2k2@hotmail.com

superman2k2 wrote:
I still have some of the files I used to fix my issue but I don't remember how I used them. I can email what I have to you. supermanlover2k2@hotmail.com

Hey bud, could you please email me your files?
I’d really appreciate it

*Jawad.zorba@mail.ru*

ROG G752VSK

Intel core 7 @ 2.90 Ghz
64 GB Ram
Nvidia 1070 8GB*
1TB SSD Sata drive
512MB M.2 SSD OS drive
All drivers up to date.

Regards,*