cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VSK exhaust and light bar not working

rogelio06
Level 7
Hi all, I've reading through the forum for days now, I had my keyboard not working and found an incredible solution here. But now I noticed my light bars (behind the screen) and exhaust led (behind battery) are not turning on.
I've tried several atk driver versions, gaming center versions, even armoury crate, none of them worked.
I've seen posts with the same issue, telling that letting the battery drain out solved their problem, already tried, no luck.
I don't know what else can I do, I'm pretty sure it's not a hardware problem.
I have the original eSupport folder, tried it too, no luck.

I hope someone here can help me, thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

mintys1
Level 7
rogelio06 wrote:
Hi all, I've reading through the forum for days now, I had my keyboard not working and found an incredible solution here. But now I noticed my light bars (behind the screen) and exhaust led (behind battery) are not turning on.
I've tried several atk driver versions, gaming center versions, even armoury crate, none of them worked.
I've seen posts with the same issue, telling that letting the battery drain out solved their problem, already tried, no luck.
I don't know what else can I do, I'm pretty sure it's not a hardware problem.
I have the original eSupport folder, tried it too, no luck.

I hope someone here can help me, thanks in advance.

Open up the Gaming Centre by pressing the ROG key and then switch on the light bar.
Should be as simple as that...If the setting is there and it wont switch on, maybe hardware related.
G750 -JHA -32GB -256GB SSD -512GB SAMSUNG 840 PRO SSD
Windows 8.1...Home Ed.
Latest Kit..Sep 2016
G752-VY-32GB- 2 X 256GB SSD'S + 512GB SAMSUNG 840 PRO Windows 10 Home Edition.

Are you kidding me? Do you really spend a bit of your time on giving an answer like that one?

rogelio06 wrote:
Are you kidding me? Do you really spend a bit of your time on giving an answer like that one?

And Bingo!! some muppet (rogelio06) takes the crown.....
G750 -JHA -32GB -256GB SSD -512GB SAMSUNG 840 PRO SSD
Windows 8.1...Home Ed.
Latest Kit..Sep 2016
G752-VY-32GB- 2 X 256GB SSD'S + 512GB SAMSUNG 840 PRO Windows 10 Home Edition.