cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[G752VS] Starting Watch Dog Initialization???!!! - solved

D_V_D
Level 7
When i start up my laptop i see this for a few seconds...is really fast to see what it is...i had to make a movie with my phone..than make a screenshot to that paused frame...
Does anyone know what it is?...And how to get rid of it...
MB = Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z info
CPU = AMD Fx-8350 Bios 2101info
RAM = Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB (2x8Gb) 2133 KHX21C11T3K2/16X info
GPU = Asus GTX 980 Matrix Platinum info
SSD = Kingston HyperX 3K 240Gb
HDD = WD 500Gb +WD 3x1TB(fzex)
PSU = Corsair AX760i info
CPU Cooler = Thermaltake Nic C4
Display = Sony KDL-32w706b info
Mouse = A4Tech Bloody Gun3 V7
Keyboard = SteelSeries APEX info
3 REPLIES 3

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi,

fyi.
Don't know much about it, but found this article below if you are running AVG antivirus.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/starting-watchdog-initia...

Hope it helps, but please let us know if it doesn't to see if others have better solutions. Thanks.

Some games, not to mention so many programs do run in the background permanently. When i installed AVG tune up utilities and saw what was running in the background i was horrified. Besides a bunch of bloatware and programs, Fallout new vegas and 7 days to die were also running in the background. Using the tune up tools, i disabled them (it will start normally when opened by the user). Maybe a similar program to disable it will help you? Also if you do end up purchasing tune up utilities, only do it when they have a 60% off sale. Give them your email address at the checkout then close the window. They would have assumed you got scared off by the price and will almost immediately offer you a discount coupon via email.

cl-Albert wrote:
Hi,

fyi.
Don't know much about it, but found this article below if you are running AVG antivirus.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/starting-watchdog-initia...

Hope it helps, but please let us know if it doesn't to see if others have better solutions. Thanks.

It was AVG...I installed avg once and had to uninstall twice..huh?...although, i haven't fallowed the steps in the link...just uninstalled(twice) via "Programs and Features" ...restart the laptop(twice)...changed to Avast...Thank you...it did help..problem solved...
MB = Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z info
CPU = AMD Fx-8350 Bios 2101info
RAM = Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB (2x8Gb) 2133 KHX21C11T3K2/16X info
GPU = Asus GTX 980 Matrix Platinum info
SSD = Kingston HyperX 3K 240Gb
HDD = WD 500Gb +WD 3x1TB(fzex)
PSU = Corsair AX760i info
CPU Cooler = Thermaltake Nic C4
Display = Sony KDL-32w706b info
Mouse = A4Tech Bloody Gun3 V7
Keyboard = SteelSeries APEX info