cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VS Keyboard stops working when in game.

volors
Level 8
Hi Guys

I am having a weird problem with my keyboard.
It works fine on startup but when I am in game like 20-30 mins, it suddenly stops working, then if I unplug my mouse (razer deathadder), it starts working again.
Have happened to me in Dota2 , Mafia 3. Haven't tried other games but is there any fix to it, some driver update or something.

Thanx
20 REPLIES 20

There is a new keyboard adjustment tool avaiable, just installed it ,will update if it resolved the issue.

Just send it to the repair center and get the keyboard replaced. Ive only had my G752VY for 5 months and the screen and keyboard was changed due to failure. The best part is that they replaced my screen with a NON G-SYNC capable one, and now i have to send it in again on monday so change it AGAIN. Thank you ASUS. I will definitely not have you in mind when i purchase anything in the future. When i get the service sheet from them, i will report this directly to asus HQ.

Well you should have your worked backed up, no time like the present before things get worse I use Macrium Reflect Free and external USB hard drive.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

The_Cool_Dude
Level 10
Just noticed this on the Asus site for G752VS Drivers:

Hotfix.
Version* v1.0.0.0

Description
ASUS Keyboard Adjustment Tool
Update your keyboard's firmware and system BIOS.
File Size
5.26 (MBytes)
2016/11/11* update

I just tried to install it on my G752VS OC Edition but it says "Your computer doesn't support this app.". So weird that it is available in the G752VS driver section.

Are you able to install this?

The Cool Dude wrote:
Just noticed this on the Asus site for G752VS Drivers:

Hotfix.
Version* v1.0.0.0

Description
ASUS Keyboard Adjustment Tool
Update your keyboard's firmware and system BIOS.
File Size
5.26 (MBytes)
2016/11/11* update

I just tried to install it on my G752VS OC Edition but it says "Your computer doesn't support this app.". So weird that it is available in the G752VS driver section.

Are you able to install this?

Same for me , Your computer is not supported it says.

Youve already troubleshooted it quite thoroughly, but i think its a hardware fault. My g752vy is only 5 months old but ive had to replace the screen and keyboard due to hardware failure. These things really arent built to last, worst laptop/pc ive owned/built since the 1990s.

allions
Level 7
Hello everyone. Just bought a GL503VM about 1 week ago. I noticed that i have the same problem, suddendly during gaming the keyboard stop working. The only way to revert the priblkem is to plug/unplug a usb device
Asus support answered that i can use the RMA but i don't want to wait 2 weeks to have my laptop back. Anyone of you has found another solution to the problem?

Anyone found a solution to this problem? I also have a GL503VM and i've had this problem since I bought the computer. I think i've exhausted every support inquiry I can do...

Downinthebend wrote:
Anyone found a solution to this problem? I also have a GL503VM and i've had this problem since I bought the computer. I think i've exhausted every support inquiry I can do...

I have a GL703VD and have the same issue. I've tried everything as well. Would be nice if Asus would fix this.

Blake1
Level 10
Hello 49umdb177j,
Do you have an external keyboard to cross check?
Thank you.