cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VS(KBL)-BA462T Drivers/eSupport-Folder

ToxicInc_One
Level 7
Hello RoG'gers, Geeks and Nerds. 😛

I'm just another Idiot who promoted his eSupport-Folder to the afterlife by doing a Clean'stall with no BackUp. 😞

I'm asking if some "BackUp-God" which has the same Model and did a BackUp of his eSupport-Folder can help me out to get my Rig back to stock Drivers??? As mentioned and stated in other eSupport related Threads, this is my Mistake and so on i really having hope that there's someone here with same Model which can help me out. Also, the G752VSK-DVD-Image on "Asustreiber.de" is a risky thing, because its labeled VSK, and i'm confused if its the right for my Model, which also includes a K? :confused:

The Driver's which my Asus-Account registered Rig points to for sure and allready mentioned in other threads to, will miss some certain needed Drivers and Software.

I would be extremely grateful and happy, if someone can help me!

Thx in advance and with kind regards from Saxony Germany!
3 REPLIES 3

jdfrench3
Level 12
Here's a link.... https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60-windows-10/762-g752vm-vs-treiber-dvd

You want to use the G752VM/VS Driver download!

Read my sticky at the top of this forum page about the eSupport Folder.

FORUM/Notebooks & Desktops/ROG Gaming Notebooks/STICKY: Make a copy of your eSupport Folder before formatting your OS drive!

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
Here's a link.... https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60-windows-10/762-g752vm-vs-treiber-dvd

You want to use the G752VM/VS Driver download!

Read my sticky at the top of this forum page about the eSupport Folder.

FORUM/Notebooks & Desktops/ROG Gaming Notebooks/STICKY: Make a copy of your eSupport Folder before formatting your OS drive!

Good Luck

Hey there,

and Thanks for the provided Link. I've allready Downloaded that Image, but as mentioned before i have some Concerns that it's the right one for my Modellnumber.
I know Asus dis some G752V's with various cryptic Numbers, and beneath they all share the same Plattform (7.Gen Intel) with only differences in Configuration (SSD/HDD Size and Amount). Vut a i read through other Threads, my conerns are that some needed Core-Apps will not work porperly if its not for the specific Modelnumber, such as RoG GameCenter and the included Drivers für controlling Powertargets of CPU/GPU. I know i didnt got the OC-Edition, so excuse if i aks if you think that's the right one for my specific Modelnumber?!:p

With kind regards - Toxic

ASUS made three different Driver DVDs (eSupport Folders) for the G752 series.

G752VSK

G752VM/VS

G752VL/VT/VY

Can't figure it out?

Download the DVD, mount the iso and run AsInsWiz.exe. If it is the wrong DVD then the drivers and programs will not be recognized and simply not load.

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server