Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[G752VS] ASUS Keyboard Adjustment Tool

Quincy
Level 7
Hi,

There is a new update : ASUS Keyboard Adjustment Tool
i've tried it, and now my keymap is bugged !

numpad 0 become C and C become 0
numpad enter don't work

Somone could help me?
236 REPLIES 236

Clintlgm
Level 14
Where did you find this new update? from Asus Support Downloads for your specific Notebook? I would uninstall it and reinstall the ATK package from the link asus support downloads
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

toronto699
Level 13
ASUS Keyboard Adjustment Tool is in "Others" of the G752VS driver download page have no idea what its for ? or its purpose?
ASUS Keyboard Adjustment Tool

Version V1.0.1.0 2016/11/18 update

Description ASUS Keyboard Adjustment Tool
(for website download)

File Size
25.01 (MBytes)

I've tried to reinstal ATK => no effect ...
I've tried to remove keyboard driver and reinstall => no effect
i've tried to update bios to 306 => no effect

hi, I have the same problem with the my g752vs, I flashed with ASUS Keyboard Adjustment Tool, the the keybord´s light blinking after restartg752, and now in windows or ubuntu´s livecd C become 0 and numpad 0 become C.

Quincy wrote:
I've tried to reinstal ATK => no effect ...
I've tried to remove keyboard driver and reinstall => no effect
i've tried to update bios to 306 => no effect

hi, meanwhile I will use sharpkeys

https://sharpkeys.codeplex.com/

you can remap keys in the keyboard

that program doesn't fix it for me

At least now I know I'm not crazy...I have the same issue...sharpkeys solves the problem...unless you use an external keyboard, which then has c and 0 swapped again....Hopefully a fix is forth coming. It's what I get for always installing latest drivers. I had to go get a usb keyboard to be able to log back into my machine as initially, my keyboard didn't work at all. Thought I had messed up my computer by updating it while my daughter was playing job simulator on the HTC Vive.

pnfcnf12 wrote:
At least now I know I'm not crazy...I have the same issue...sharpkeys solves the problem...unless you use an external keyboard, which then has c and 0 swapped again....Hopefully a fix is forth coming. It's what I get for always installing latest drivers. I had to go get a usb keyboard to be able to log back into my machine as initially, my keyboard didn't work at all. Thought I had messed up my computer by updating it while my daughter was playing job simulator on the HTC Vive.

sorry for my mistakes with the language

Now, I noticed that after update bios and update keyboard the back leds is off, I can´t turn on again,
have you got any issue with the leds?

The Asus Support tells me to create a RMA ...
i've other problems ^^
Lightbars no longer work, speakers make noise sometimes at 0, hardrive "clac" sometimes too