cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752 Owners Feedback, Pro's, Con's, issues?

Clintlgm
Level 14
Ok were starting to get a few users here.
So guys what about USB 3.0 on the left ports has Asus solve this issue?
How is the sound, sub woofer Left Right speakers are these issues solved?
Now that we have some hands on. how about M.2 slots are there actually 2 of them and how are they positioned, how about 2.5 drive bays do we have 2 or only 1?
What Temps are we getting under stress GPU Furmark how hot are we getting? CPU Burn in test? how hot are we getting, You should be running stress test to insure you have a good pasting before your return to vendor period runs out!!
How is Wi-Fi working, How about LAN is that working.
What are your bench marks scores, 3d Mark scores what ever benchmark you use let us know?
What are your benchmark scores on your M.2 SSD

I am starting this thread
1. So we can see how these notebooks are running
2. To remind you that you need to test, test, test, your new notebook to insure everything is working before your return to vendor window expires.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro
1 REPLY 1

badhand386
Level 9
Clintlgm wrote:
Ok were starting to get a few users here.
So guys what about USB 3.0 on the left ports has Asus solve this issue?
How is the sound, sub woofer Left Right speakers are these issues solved?
Now that we have some hands on. how about M.2 slots are there actually 2 of them and how are they positioned, how about 2.5 drive bays do we have 2 or only 1?
What Temps are we getting under stress GPU Furmark how hot are we getting? CPU Burn in test? how hot are we getting, You should be running stress test to insure you have a good pasting before your return to vendor period runs out!!
How is Wi-Fi working, How about LAN is that working.
What are your bench marks scores, 3d Mark scores what ever benchmark you use let us know?
What are your benchmark scores on your M.2 SSD

I am starting this thread
1. So we can see how these notebooks are running
2. To remind you that you need to test, test, test, your new notebook to insure everything is working before your return to vendor window expires.

2 m.2 drives. Not sata though. Positioned at lower portion of computer and easily accessible.
1 2.5 inch drive.
Speakers don't rattle anymore, still nothing to write gone about but definitely better than most (MSI and dynaudio usually take this)

I do not have an M.2 drive in my model so I can't comment there.
I have not performed any furmark or burn in tests aside from gaming, but my temperatures were very good. In the sixties to mid seventies on the gpu and lower.