Reinstalled Win10, Keyboard is back.
Do not use third party driver updaters, it will ruin you with the G752.
I'm so beyond unhappy.
I actually got my keyboard to work again right after posting that message. Went into Device Manager, right clicked the ASUS Keypad, hit "Uninstall", chose "Delete this driver" and did that. Now my keyboard works again. I no longer have the ASUS driver show up at all; only a generic HID Keyboard Device. But the keyboard works again and that's the most important thing.
Well, I still can't get my ASUS laptop to update Windows 10 at all, so that's frustrating. But at least the keyboard works.
My ASUS ROG GL502VM's built-in Keyboard is not responding without any specific reason.
- The laptop is bought 9 months ago
- The laptop is used for 5 months
- I used it only for work, no gaming or tough use of the keyboard
- Every day, I shut down it in the evening and boot in the morning and one morning the keyboard is dead
- The keyboard doesn't respond even in the bios
- I still have the warranty. But I am worried, they will make a quick fix and later the keyboard will break again after the warranty
- This is my 6th Laptop and I never had such a severe problem in any of my previous laptops
I want to know the situation of others who had their keyboard failed even at the bios. Did you get a fix and how is it afterward?
Noble Sir, your spelling and grammar is top notch, but how you've managed to mix "GL502VM" and "G752", is beyond me. Noble Sir.
After all, both of them are from the ROG series and more importantly have the exact same problem as described by the original post. Anyway, thanks for your sarcastic tone.