cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751JY Battery Stuck at 88%

junmizuho
Level 7
Hey guys,

I know this might sound a bit too common about these battery issues but I just want to make things a bit clear. I had this laptop since April 2015 and have been really enjoying my laptop until this battery issue came up. So this is my story on how it all happened.

I was gaming Call of Duty Black Ops 3 in an late evening, until all of a sudden the electricity went off. It's common here in East Africa but it's been a while that I have played some games especially in battery mode and so I thought to myself hey why not keep on gaming. So I kept playing for almost and hour until I had quit the game. So I left the laptop and went to sleep until the next day I noticed it's on red light (charging) so I kept using the laptop hoping it to get fully charged but never. And it's been a week now it's stucks at 88%.

I just wanted to know if there is any battery calibration method to bring it back or is it concluded to be like this for good unless I replace a new battery? You guys are the pros here, please help me.
0 REPLIES 0