cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751JT-WH71(WX) Out of Stock on ASUS Store. When they usually re-stock?

nitishanand94
Level 7
I have been looking to buy ASUS ROG G751JT-WH71. The best deal available is 999$ at ASUS Store but is Out of Stock. When do I expect it to show up?
7 REPLIES 7

Clintlgm
Level 14
I wouldn't the G752 have been out for 6 or 7 months now, my guess is Asus & Retailers are selling off any remaining stock of G751, this answer is my thoughts, only not based on any facts that I know of. I would more think that the next generation of Gaming notebooks will start to be talked about soon and coming in the next 5 months or so.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

kidfromhell
Level 9
nitishanand94 wrote:
I have been looking to buy ASUS ROG G751JT-WH71. The best deal available is 999$ at ASUS Store but is Out of Stock. When do I expect it to show up?

I doubt they'll do it anymore since the G752 series have been out for a couple of months and they'd want to push that to you. If anything, the prices of G752 should start dropping soon, when ASUS unveils the Pascal equipped notebooks.

So, I'd say that the restocking chances are very slim. But the price looks enticing though!

JustinThyme
Level 13
Im with the consensus that restocking is slim to none. Actually surprised they went this long. We had this discussion some time ago watching oddball models with the WX tag going up for sale. To me it appeared this move is just a parts liquidation process of an old model.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

It's back in stock now as of this very moment. Order it asap it wont last long at that price.

kidfromhell
Level 9
Batogun wrote:
It's back in stock now as of this very moment. Order it asap it wont last long at that price.

Aaaand its OOS again. Hope he got it! Thanks for letting him btw. This is an excellent price to miss.

Linerax
Level 7
So when ASUS means "Temporarily Out of Stock", does it mean there is still more to come? Also, does ASUS have another message for when something is completely gone, such as "Out of Stock"?

It means it's coming back, but that $999 is a sale price. It's actually going out of stock and back in stock again several times today. Just keep checking. It may go back up to $1149 in the next few days. If an item is not showing in their inventory anymore that means it's been discontinued and won't be back in stock. They usually have a clearance sale though before they discontinue the item.