cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751JT Canada spec confirmation

Ginseng
Level 7
Hello, I'm new on the forum and I'm going to get a G751JT almost as soon as it will be released here in Canada.

My main activities will be gaming, 3d modeling, images and videos editing. The reason because I chosen the JT instead of the JY is because of the price, of course, and yes I'm a gamer but I don't usually play any of the lastest games but I like to stick with the ones I already like the most and that are already been tested and working perfectly on the G750 (I don't own any laptop at the moment but I read a lot of reviews)... I don't think I will encounter any problem running the 970m instead of the 980m.

Now let's go back to the subject of the topic and what I really need to know:

I would like to know if the only JT version that will be released in Canada will be the "DH72" and if you can confirm that it will not have the SSD + HDD combo. All the websites seems to have the DH72-CA only, which comes with 2x 1TB HDDs instead of the SSD.

Of course the DH72-CA costs more than the CH71 that, if I'm not wrong, it comes with 1TB HDD only... unluckily I can't find any canadian store that will sell the CH71 version at the moment.

I would like to get the version with the SSD without having to pay the custom fees... if someone knows how I can do that, please let me know. I would get the CH71 version, saving money for a SSD, but as I said I can't find any canadian website/store that will sell the CH71 either.

I'm happy to be part of this community, have a nice day you all.

Ginseng
2 REPLIES 2

toronto699
Level 13
I asked tiger direct and Ncix if I could order a G751-JY-DH72X {ssd + 1Tb HD} they both said yes . so why not ask them for the model u want , they basically said they could get almost any model I wanted but at a price

Ginseng
Level 7
Thank you for the answer, if I can order and get the model I want, I just hope they won't raise the price too much 😛